forty six- homecoming

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗' 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

~this is the dress you are wearing~

"Y/N... I hope you have a really good time..." My mom said, tearing up. "I can't believe my daughter is already going to her sophomore dance."

I chuckled, "Mom... It's just a dance, it's not graduation..."

"I just wish your father was here to see this moment."

I smiled weakly at the thought of my dad. My mom said he will be here soon, it's just he's still overseas. I get it, it's his job but sometimes it kind of sucks because he can't here to support you when you really want him to...

I looked at the mirror to see how I looked, "How do I look, mom?"

"I love it! That baby pink colour really suits you hon! You have excellent taste!" she complimented, touching up my hair. I smiled at her comment.

"Thanks mom. I can't believe i'm actually going to homecoming!" I said, excitedly.

"Y/N, your father and I are sorry that you had to miss out on these things because we always had to move..." My mom empathized. I knew my parents were always sorry because once I made friends, I would have to move away. But it's fine... I'm just glad because Midtown is literally the best school ever and that I'm staying here now is even better.

I shook my head, "N-no mom... I'm more than grateful that I had a life to experience new schools and make new friends. That's one of the privileges that girls like me wouldn't get..."

"Y/N..." she hugged me, "Have fun alright? Come let's go I'll drop you off."

                        ~~~

My mom had to drop me not exactly at school because she had to pick up the clothes she's left at the Laundromat near the school.

"Alright honey, have fun!" she said as I was getting out of the car.

"Yes bye." I smiled and shut the door. As I started going closer to the school I could already hear the busy chatter of excited teenagers and the loud music that is getting played at the gym. I took a deep breath in because I started to get butterflies. "Okay come on Y/N—"

My view was blocked by something large, bigger than me. I froze and slowly looked up to see who it was. It was two tall muscular men, looking straight at me. They were both wearing a hat and a mask so I couldn't really tell who they were.

"Are you Y/N?" the one on the right asked, his voice was harsh while bending down to meet my height.

"Y-yes I am but w-who are yo—" I stepped back but before I could finish my sentence, a hand went towards my mouth and the smell of something very strong perhaps muti filled my nose and before I could resist my mind went blank.