thirty eight- healing you

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜' 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

~this is jacob btw~

Lunch, March

"What was all Brooklyn Bridge about?" Liz smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to avoid the question.

"Oh, you know exactly what we're talking about Y/N." Betty added. I shrugged my shoulders as a response.

"You know sometimes...No. I take that back. I always shipped you two."

"Seriously Betty. We don't like each other, we're just friends." I pointed out.

"Yeah! Friends that go on dates with each other." Betty giggled.

"No..."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

I gave up, "You do you Betty." Then she gave a quick wink to me. I fake vomited. "Gross!" I laughed.

"Hey I'm thinking of posting on my blog about what happened at Washington—" Liz stopped, "Do you hear that too?"

A loud chant of words was being shouted down the hallway. "Wait what's going on." I asked, slowly standing up. "I'm not sure." Liz answered as we followed the sound.

"Is it a fight?" Betty shouted to break through the loud chant.

We headed straight to the crowd and pushed our way through to the middle. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The words were now echoing throughout the hall, very loudly.

I kept pushing further in until I reached the open circle, finding two people fighting with a small boy lying down on the side, hurt.

I pushed my way through and went over to the small boy to help him up, "You alright?!" I shouted because of the noise. He nodded weakly, "Just wait I'll go get a—"

My heart sank, "Oh my god." I spoke as I saw Peter in the circle. His face was ruined. Blood was dripping down from his lip and his eye was already swollen.

"Jacob! What is going on?!" Liz shouted. "Cut it out!"

Jacob ignored her and kept punching Peter in the stomach, "Ooh!" The crowd yelled as they saw Jacob take a good shot on Peter.

"Come on, Penis Parker" Jacob shouted, "Stand up!"

Peter slowly pulled himself up from the ground, groaning slightly. "Peter stop!" I cried and his eyes filled with pain met mine.