twenty six- instagram

Once I was in my room and I went on my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

Liz posted a photo, once again something related to Spider-Man.

Comments

bettybrant5 here we go again

Replied to bettybrant5

lizxallan what?😂 plus, even better! it was like 25% off the original price! #bargain

abe363 i think captain is better. lol

Replied to abe363

lizxallan ugh. okay. no need to keep barging it in my face😒

^ Replied to abe363

User749 wow, spider man is wayyyy betterrrr.

^ Replied to User749

User213 what are you saying? Captain America is much more better than silly old Spider-Man.

View 15 other replies

flashisthebest nice shirt😂

Replied to flashisthebest

lizxallan thanks.

sally_avril girl, I love him too:))

^ Liked by lizxallan and 12 others

Load more comments

—————

I liked the post and commented, 'cuteee😍 you should wear that tomorrow!'

Liz replied with 'sure thing! x'

I smiled, Liz is such a Spider-Man fanatic. If I told her what happened yesterday with Spider-Man, she would scream. But I don't know if I should tell her. Spider-Man would want privacy. I guess I should wait.

"Thank you so much for dinner, Rebecca. It was delicious. Thank you." Peter's voice echoed from the living room.

"No worries, Peter"

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." I said, while scrolling through the comment section of Liz's post.

"Hi." He said while shutting the door.

"Hey." I exited out of Instagram and sat down on the floor in front of all the data and information I had laid out before.

I went over to my desk and pulled out an A3 piece of paper and got my markers and coloring pens.

Once I sat back down, I went through the colors of the markers that I had. "What color should we use for the title?"