twenty five- long lost may

"Mom. Peter is coming today. So please don't embarrass me or anything."

"Yeah, Yeah. whatever." She said while doing the 'talk to the hand' gesture.

"Ugh."

"Oh and you told me that he lives with his Aunt right? Invite her too."

"Uh why?" I questioned.

"So your mother gets closer with your school friends." She replied, then pointed at my home. "Text Peter and Invite his Aunt to come at 5:30 PM or something."

"Oh okay. But I'm pretty sure Peter is coming at 6:00."

"Yeah that's fine." she said as she left my room.

I sighed and hopped on my phone to text Peter.

Y/N

hey peter, my mom wants to invite your aunt

for dinner so our families can know each

other more? I guess... ask your aunt may pls:)

                                Peter

                                Oh? That's a bit unexpected ahaha.                                     Hold on I will ask May.

Y/N

thank u

read                           

                        ~~~

After around 5 minutes, I got an notification.

                                Peter

                                Hey Y/N, May would love to come.

                                Thank you for inviting;)

                                She said she'll come at around 6:00                                     PM and I'll come at 5:30 PM

Y/N

np, see you then.

my address is

Y/A, (Your Address)

Queens NYC

                                Peter

                                Thanks!

                        ~~~

5:50 PM

There was a knock on my window. I had the curtains closed so I couldn't see who was outside. But it's fine, it's like 6:00 PM. It's not even dark. I went over and opened the curtains.

It was Peter. "Uh, hey." I said, surprised while opening the window. "How did you get up here?" I asked, while opening the window to it's fullest so he can past through.

He took off hoodie that was covering half of his face. "Oh umm. The- Uh-" he clicked his fingers and pointed towards the fire escape stairs. "The fire escapes. Oh-um and also your doorman's intimidating."

I looked at him. "It's like 22 stories high, Peter." I answered, looking surprised.

"Ye-yeah, I know. I just wanted some fresh air." he replied while subtly limping. Trying to not make it obvious.