twenty nine- party, party, party

I arrived at Liz's house at around 6:30 PM and the house was already packed with guests.

Liz was at the front door welcoming people while Betty was helping out with some other stuff.

"Hey Liz." I said.

"Heyy! Thanks for coming Y/N." Liz chuckled.

"Thanks for inviting me. Do you need any help?"

"Yep! Could you just help me out with putting the chips and drinks out Y/N?" Betty shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah sure." I replied, walking towards the kitchen.

The music was blasting out from the living room and unless you shout, you wouldn't hear yourself.

Soon the whole house was packed and people were having a blast.

"What is this music?" I disgusted, asking Betty.

"Don't know, It's Flash who's the DJ." Betty pointed towards the DJ booth and sure enough Flash was there channeling the songs.

"IT'S DJ FLASH!" He said.

I looked around and saw two familiar faces at the front door.

I went over and heard a voice say, "I can't believe you're at this lame party."

I looked and saw MJ spreading jam on a slice of toast.

"But you're here too." Ned added.

"Yeah, if you don't like it then why are you here?" I chuckled.

She looked at me, "Am I really here?" and took a bite from her toast and walked away.

"Okay... Hey guys." I grinned.

"Hi Y/N."

"Oh, my gosh." Liz said while walking towards where we were.

"It's a bit crazy with so many people." Liz chuckled and looked up and smiled.

"Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned."

"Hi, Liz." Ned said

"Hi, Liz." Peter spoke in a squeaky voice, I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm so happy you guys came. There's pizza and drinks. Help yourself."

"What a great party." Peter blurted.

"Thanks—"

Then a sound of glass breaking came from the kitchen.

"Oh, I... My parents will kill me if anything's broken. I gotta—" Liz answered.

"Yeah I'll help you Liz." I nodded.

"Yeah." Peter added

"Well have fun." Liz smiled and I followed her to the kitchen.

We went to the kitchen and a cup was broken so it wasn't something that was too seriously.

"Thank goodness. But please no more..." Liz stressed.

"Liz, I'll make sure no one else touches your cabinets." I comforted.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go check out what people are doing upstairs, just in case if they do something dangerous." she spoke.

"Yeah." I nodded, "Don't worry, Betty and I will take care of downstairs."

"Thanks." Soon after a girl was looking for something and reached her hand out to open the cabinets.

"Hey excuse me, but please don't touch because that's private."

She groaned. "Sorry...But if you need a cup, there's red plastic ones on the counter." I said pointing to the stack of plastic cups.