twenty one- me + u = chemistry

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝' 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

The next day, after school.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N." Betty waved as we parted ways. I headed towards the library and already found Peter working at the middle table.

"Hi." I said while plotting myself down. Peter removed his ear phones and looked up. "Oh... um hey." I got out all the relevant information and books we need to complete this assignment.

I pulled out the requirement list for this assignment. "It says we can showcase this assignment in any form so I'm thinking of making a poster that compacts all the data and info we've learnt for the past couple of months."

"Uh-sure." He replied, nodding.

I flipped through my exercise book and showed Peter. "Starting from this page to..." I flipped through the pages until I saw a blank page. "Here is all the information I've got." I handed him the book.

"Wow, you've got a lot." Peter said while looking through the pages.

"Yeah, I paid attention so that we can maintain our top score in the class." I laughed.

Peter chuckled, "Well cool. Here's what I got."

He said while giving me his book. I skimmed through his book and there were a lot of doodles especially spiderwebs and spiders. "You want to become an artist?" I joked.

"Er, well- I just doodle when I get bored..." he explained shyly.

"That's awesome, I got to admit you're good at drawing." I kept flipping through the pages. Mostly on every single page, there was at least a spider or spiderwebs. "Are you like some sort of spider fanatic or something?" I laughed.

"No!" I looked at him, confused.

"I-I mean, yeah. They're cool. I like them." he replied, while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

That's a strange obsession. Oh well I've seen the tv show 'My strange addiction/obsession'

"Well, I guess everyone has different likings. For me, I'm not really a fan of insects but your doodles are nice." I answered while giving his book back.

"Thanks."

"So, I think we have pretty good data here. Why don't we summarize from what we got?"

"Sure okay."

I opened my pencil case and got out the Spider-Man pen that Liz bought me.

I started jotting down some points and facts on different acids and bases. Like what happens when we mix different acids and bases. The PH Scale and the periodic table etc.