poet - Remus X reader X Deceit

Everyone was arguing.
.
.
.
So loudly.

It hurt... So badly.

Everyone.. was hurting me...

I was hurting so badly.

I am paranoia, but I'm a light side. I left with Virgil since we were a little tag team.

Deceit and Remus were there, and everyone was yelling at eachother because they didn't like the two.

I started shaking really badly, because of my paranoia, which got Remus' attention who quieted down and elbowed the snake faced man next to him before pointing at me.

"It's alright (y/n). It's okay. There not yelling at you, you're fine. It's okay. Everything's fine." I started mumbling to myself until I felt two arms around me.

The yelling got drowned out with Deceit mumbling while Remus kept on yelling at the others. "It's okay (y/n). Remus and I are here. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you."

The half snake man sunk into the mindspace holding me, rising into my room, Remus following a few minutes after.

The dancing duke smiled with a super fucking soft blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders and gave me a poem on a scroll.

I grinned as Deceit placed a golden crown on. They both grinned as well and kneeled down to me. The soldier and the king. "Fine... But only because I need to calm down." I sighed but smiled. Lifting my arms up as a soft beat of drums and a guitar starts up inside the room.

With a small laugh I began to sing

"there will come a soldier, who carries a mighty mace. He will hit you in the face, oh lei oh lai oh lord. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord. He will hit you in the face, oh lei oh lai oh lord."

Remus tried to keep himself from laughing at the different lyrics I had used while the smile on Deceit's face grew as he sang with me "Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord. He will hit you in the face. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lord." We laughed.

I began to skip around with the scroll in my hands. "there will come a poet, who's weapon is her word. She will slay you with her tongue, oh lei oh lai oh lord. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord." Remus began to grin brightly with the smile that grew on my face.

"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord. She will slay you with her tongue. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lord." The three of us began to sing together.

"There will come a ruler, who's brow is laid in thorn, smeared with oil like David's boy. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lord." We all sang together.

"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord. Smeared with oil like David's boy. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lord. Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord. He will hit you in the face. Oh lei, oh lai. Oh Lord." We all finished in a massive group hug. "Apologies for earlier, we didn't mean to cause everyone to start yelling."

I just shook my head with a smile and grinned to them both. The two brotherly sides of mine.

--------------------—----------------------------------
Hi guys! Sorry this is so short but I hope you all enjoyed it!