Intruality - cuddles

Hey my rabbits! This is kinda part three to not so innocent, but it also isn't? It takes place after so it sort of an epilogue for it. You don't need to read the first two parts to understand it however I would really appreciate it if you did! Anyways.. on with the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Remus sat quietly in the dark sides common room. It felt... weird having Virgil back, even weirded with Patton there, but it wasn't a bad weird. Not at all. Remus was preoccupied with an adorable rat plushie that Patton made for him, a toothy smile plastered on his face as he made the rat dance. When a pair of pale, freckle covered arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind the duke knew immediately who it was, only smiling and sinking into the loving touch of his boyfriend.

Patton pouted adorably that he didn't have Remus' full attention, so he pushed the plushie out of the rat dukes hands like a cat who demanded attention from its owners before vaulting over the sofa, landing elegantly in Remus' lap. The toothy grin faded into a gentle smile as he softly gazed at his lover, admiring the new 'I may seem emo but I'm still a cute dad' attitude and outfit. Patton felt many cold appendages wrap around him as the duke moved to lay on his side, holding his sweet lover close. "Hey Patton-cake. Do you need anything from me?" Remus spoke gently as he wrapped one arm around the emo dads waist, caressing Pattons cheek softly with the other. The reply he was given was his pouting lover shuffling around slightly, as if trying to get closer, before burying his face in the crook of the dukes neck. Remus began to hum his theme gently, as if it were a soothing lullaby, and pet Pattons hair. "Patpat. You know I love you so tell me what's wrong." Remus calmly demanded through a soft murmur, barely audible for anyone other than Patton to hear.

Moving his head so that he could respond Remus noticed the adorable pout that held itself on his lips. "You love that plushie more than me." He gently huffed before burying his face down into the crook of his darling dukes neck. The moustached man cracked a smile as he carefully lifted his lovers head via his chin, a gentle kiss layed softly on his soft lips. "Oh sweetheart. There is not a single thing on this pathetic, boring excuse of a planet that I love more than you. And the fact you made me that plushie? I love it so much. But I'll always love you more." He spoke gently as he sat up, gazing so gently at his darkly dressed boyfriend before their eyes met and locked, keeping a gentle sweet gaze. The dukes arms held themselves lazily around his grunge aestheticed boyfriend before their lips locked once again, linking them into another gentle kiss. After parting Patton curled up slightly, as if he were a cat, and took off his glasses, intent on napping on his boyfriend; not that Remus would complain about it.

Janus walked into the room and smiled at the sight of his best friends being adorable together before looking up the stairs, wondering if he should partake in the same activity but with his boyfriend instead. Remus caught the snake in the corner of his eye and carefully signaled for him to be quiet, said signal being acknowledged by the living lies as he followed the unspoken command; his light feet carrying him to the kitchen where he prepared tea for himself, making another cup for the emo that was hiding away upstairs. Patton rolled over in his sleep, burying his face into his lovers chest adorably. The pair stayed like that for a couple minutes, turning into hours. They stopped after a few hours as Patton woke up and began cooking for the dark sides, knowing their favourite dinner orders, Remus wrapping his arms his lover and swaying gently. "Hey, little songbird... Gimmie a song-" the duke began before Patton swayed along, singing his lovers theme as if it were a slow jazz song. They began to dance more and more while cooking, calling the other two down once the orders were placed on the table.

They would all chat, and laugh, and joke, and sing, and scold Remus for being too dirty, not that Patton fully minded; his hand happily yet lazily placed on the dukes thigh, small patterns being traced on it. Roman and Logan could hear the joy of the dark sides echoing throughout the mindspace, and this hurt them... Not that the dark sides could ever care. Once everyone had eaten Remus and Patton walked up to their room changing into their onsies; Pattons being a grey cat and Remus having a matching rat onsie. The pair looked to eachother and played around before the trash man dramatically fell on the bed, his alt attitude boyfriend pouncing on him childishly as they both laughed, calming themselves as their eyes locked, their lips locking soon after before they repeated what they had earlier, both of them falling asleep this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------hello my rabbits! I hope you all find this chapter short and sweet!

(Yes, this is a drawing of me and my new wife IAmVirgilSanders8880)