Intruality - Not so Innocent (PT.2)

Greetings. This one shot features Remus... obviously... what did you expect this is Patton x Remus. There are some things I want to warn you guys about though. There will be verbal abuse to Roman and Logan and some cursing so... yeah. Obviously this is the second part of a two part series so go ahead and read the first part if you haven't already. I hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------
It had been five months after the peculiar pairing of Patton and Remus became an actual thing. They had kept their relationship secret from the others for the entirety of their relationship. Doing all they could to show eachother affection around the rest of the mindspace inhabitants. They were the most secretive couple that existed, constantly making sure no one would find out of their relationship. It was early morning and the fatherly side stood quietly humming in the kitchen as he started cooking breakfast for everyone, lightly touching some hidden marks on his neck which Remus had gladly given him as he cooked. Remus, meanwhile, was laying in Pattons bed, reading the notebook for any extra details that he may have forgotten for the day. He smirked as he sat up, placing the book in a hidden compartment in Pattons room before getting dressed. A grin spread across the dukes lips as he heard his lover calling out that breakfast was ready, his mind racing to a cannibalistic image of his brother and 'friends' being served as a breakfast buffet. Walking down the stairs Remus was disappointed to see that none of the pests he lived with had been turned into a platter, changing almost immediately to a feeling of purely unadulterated love for the gentle man that stood before him, gifting him the brightest smile that warmed his heart. Only, this time his attitude had been noticed by someone. Someone who silently judged the pair.

Patton placed everyones breakfast at their usual seats, making sure that noone would be placed to the wrong seat while Remus sat immediately next to the father figure. To the other sides Remus did this to annoy his brother, but Patton knew the true reason... obviously, they are dating after all. Virgil was the first sit down for breakfast, having been there the entire time without Patton or Remus' knowledge. He gave a small salute to the kind father figure before sitting down and waiting for the others to arrive. Next was Logan and Roman, both giving their own good mornings to Patton as they sat down. Janus wasn't eating with the others due to the week being his shedding season and him being highly irritable so Patton delivered the breakfast to the grouchy side. As soon as he sat down he felt a hand lay itself on his thigh. Remus head suddenly filled with many fantasies of he and the gentle man he was dating, yet he seemed completely unfazed while eating and butting into the conversations any of the others would have. While he idly drew patterns on his lovers thigh Patton would chat to the others, eating every now and then. He noticed that Remus look very slightly agitated as he hadn't been spoken too so, to make up for not including him, Patton copied Remus' movements. That had been one thing the duke hadn't expected as his lips curled to a small smirk as he side eyed his lover.

Once everyone left to go do whatever they had planned for the day the duke grabbed his lovers wrists, holding him up against the wall as he began to talk. "You're too adorable Patton-cake, trying to make me feel better after leaving me out. But you didn't need to make it up to me~. Today is all about you. Got that my love~?" Remus finished his dialogue with a gentle kiss, one that was greatly returned by his sweet boyfriend. The pair walked into the imagination as quietly as possible, trying to make not a single sound. As soon as they entered Pattons glasses were taken from him, his eyes being covered by the devilish duke to whom he was dating, and he was slowly lead deep into the imagination. They continued walking for about an hour until Remus moved his hands, returning Pattons glasses so that his eyes fell upon a beautiful garden. "Remus... this is" he began as a large grin plastered his face, turning to his lover and hugging him tightly "this is beautiful. Just how I imagined it would be... I don't deserve someone as wonderful and perfect as you." The fatherly side, as soon as he freed his darling boyfriend from the tight hug he had been caged in, grabbed his hand and ran deep into the garden that had been crafted soley for him. Rabbits hopped around along with rats and mice that sat quietly squeaking in little nests of lilacs and lavender, the enterance to this garden was swarmed with roses, ones whos eyes would follow you and stare deep into your soul. They were changed however, as Patton found them particularly terrifying, so they were nothing more than real roses. As the couple reached the centre of this dream garden Remus had collected enough flowers to make a beautiful flower crown, he wove the stems together, cutting his fingers on the rose thorns multiple times but he didn't care, so long as his sweet Patton-cake was happy he didn't care what happened to him. Once the crown was finished Remus placed it on his lovers head without the latter noticing. The centre of the garden was truly the most beautiful, pale blue and green fairy lights were hanging from the many branches of a grand oak tree, illuminating the area underneath as the sky had changed to a dark, dreamy scene. Pairs of blue and green butterflies fluttered around gracefully, landing on many of the flowers that surrounded the area. The mice, rabbits and rats now surrounded a blanket and seemed to ignore all the food that could have been for their taking. Fireflys also illuminated the area around this scene, glowing very gently as they flew around freely.