Intruxiety - Murder of the heart

Warning. The following oneshot includes the following.
-murder
-remus
-a "hint" to Jeffrey Dahlmer

Reader discretion it advised.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was three am... Remus gazed at his husband of two months who was sleeping quietly.  He had just returned  from  his almost mandatory manhunt and slaughter, the blood was still splattered on his face yet he didn't care. A soft yet sadistic smile graced his lips as his husband woke up slightly, gazing at the serial killer before him, unaware of the blood on his face. "Mn... morning love." Virgil spoke gently before closing his eyes again, still drowsy from his early waking. Remus quickly walked to the bathroom connected to his room, washing off the blood from his face before going and joining his husband, wrapping his arms around the smaller who began to smile in his sleep.

It was now six am, Virgil was cooking breakfast as he listened to the radio which started speaking about a body found at four am, which caused Virgil to worry about the saftey of himself and his husband. Remus walked down the stairs while the report was still being talked about, looking to his husband to whom he could tell was starting to have a panic attack, before running to his side and turning off the radio. Holding Virgil in his arms he slowly swayed as the shorter male was crying and hyperventilating, doing his best to calm him down. "Shh... it's okay sweetheart... I'm not letting anyone hurt you, okay? Your safe... nothing is going to bring you harm, just breathe for me.. okay? Deep breaths." He spoke gently, feeling Virgil slowly start to calm his breathing. One the emo was fully calm Remus gave a soft kiss to his forehead, leading Virgil to sit on the counter as the murderer continued cooking. "It's terrifying how many people have been killed recently... i don't want anything happening to you Remus. I'd never forgive myself if you died." Virgil stated while playing with the sleeves of his hoodie. The serial killer grinned psychotically while he kept focus on the breakfast, a simple pile of bacon pancakes, listening to his quiet husband talk about the recent murders. Once the quite tall stack was finished Remus plated six pancakes for his darling. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He stated before pressing a firm kiss on the emos lips, Virgil physically relaxing and returning said kiss before parting and beginning to eat his breakfast.

"Oh, I'll be coming home late tonight, something has come up... I wish i could push it aside but it's really important" Remus began until he noticed a look of betrayal and sadness "but I swear I'll make it up to you, I love you more than anything in the world and you must never forget that. Okay?" He spoke, holding Virgil close and peppering his face in soft kisses, whispering sweet nothings to the emo. His arms slid around his husband as Virgil stated crying again. "Remus... are... are you having an affa-" The mere start of that statement caused Remus to hold the emo tighter "I know it feels that way but I swear to you. Noone can or will ever replace you. Got it, darling?" The killer asserted, holding Virgils shoulders which scared him slightly.

It was later that day... well night, Remus was straddling his newest 'masterpiece'. Blood soaking through his clothes, his hair caked in the thick red fluid while he laughed manically, unaware to the man staring in fear. "Ha... another masterpiece... almost as beautiful as my dear, darling husband... oh, why am I lying~ you're not as beautiful as Virgil." He cackled to the disfigured corpse, startled as he saw his shadow illuminated infront of him. Turning around with the knife held tightly in his grasp, ready to slaughter. That being until a horrified voice entered his ears. "R.... remus..? Y...you...you're the.... w...WHY?!" The horrified person, being Virgil, trembled as Remus began walking toward him. "You.... you were never meant to know... but don't worry... You're never going to get hurt." Remus explained as he grabbed Virgil, throwing the knife expertly into the corpses head before now pressing a rough kiss to his husband, who froze as soon as his arm was touched. After their lips parted Virgil asked him again. Remus response was how murder gave him a high that he tried so hard to ignore... "I want you to join me... Slaughter the vile, disgusting pigs who believe in inequality." Remus exclaimed, holding up his husbands face by the chin so that their eye contact wouldn't break. "I need you, Virgil." Remus mumbled.

Five weeks later the serial killer sat next to his husband. Remus smiling as he saw his husband with blood still staining his hands. "How was your day my darling accomplice?" Remus asked as Virgil kissed him gently. The pair had become a regular Bonnie and Clyde. Their murder spree had continued for a month and the pair, through all their murders, finally started to stop. Remus and Virgil had pinned all the murders to one man. One, Jacobiar Dahlmer. The pair kept from such frequent slaughter and finally... Their lives were perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------hello my rabbits. I feel as though i owe you all this so here... a murder.