Dr Picani - hopeful and angelic

A young boy sat in solitude, waiting for his therapy appointment. His eyes were glued to his own lap, fear lacing his mind. He would never tell anyone, due to his social anxiety, that he loved his therapist. Dr Emile Picani. The man loved cartoons and his patient? Loved that about him. While (y/n) awaited his appointment his mind danced away, picturing being married to his therapist.

Picani smiled as his old patient who was sat quietly reading his copy of the 'Danger days: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys' comic. (Y/n) would constantly look at the signature of his idol, Gerard Way, once or twice while reading with a soft smile. The therapist sat next to his husband, smiling brightly as he saw the soft smile on his lovers face. "You seem to be enjoying yourself. How was your day?" (Y/n) asked, focusing on his comic while glancing to the therapist beside him slightly. Picani responded by taking the comic out of his hand and softly kissing his husbands forehead "it was nice. Other than one of my patients. Obviously it's classified information but I'm sure you know who it was, he's a friend of yours." He smiled as it clicked in (y/n)'s head. "Remus, I'm guessing?" He questioned with a grin before kissing Picani softly.

(Y/n) mumbled his imagination quietly before noticing his therapists door open and the gentle man peek his head out the gap, looking around to see his patient. The socially inept boy walked to his therapist and smiled, knowing his appointment had begun. The duo spoke about (y/n)'s issues and how to work through them yet the anxious boy got distracted. Gazing into the eyes of Picani, (y/n) distracted himself again, speaking about everything that graced his mind.

(Y/n) hid inside the library, listening to music on his phone while he ignored society. His eyes would glance around and he felt arms wrap around him, these arms belonging to his husband. Emile read over his ex-patients shoulder, smiling as he heard the faint sound of 'Let us adore you' pour out of his headphones. The pair found a sofa in the library and read together after a minute or two, showing small signs of affection to one another once in awhile. This lasted until the library eventually closed and they had to leave, letting the adorable couple walk home together, taking a more scenic route through a beautiful public garden. (Y/n) would smile at all the beautiful flowers, picking some and turning his bunch into a flowercrown and placing it on his husbands head. Gushing about how beautiful Emile looked, the ex-patient kissed him gently, love evident in his gaze. The couple walked the rest of the way home with idle chatter.

Upon realising that he had basically confessed his love to his therapist, (y/n) minorly freaked out. Especially on noticing the blush that lay dusted on Picani's cheeks. "I.. well... I'm suprised, to say the least" Emile began, correcting his glasses "you, honestly feel that way for me?" He asked as (y/n) nodded. "I, want to stop being your patient. Because I love you..." He stated before feeling gentle lips catch his own. Those lips belonging to his therapist. "I shall see too it that your therapy appointments are no longer with me... I love you too (y/n)." The doctor smiled, pressing another kiss onto his new lovers forehead before continuing their last therapy session.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Greetings my rabbits! I haven't written a oneshot for Dr Picani yet so I told myself  "why not? It'll be nice, and it can be cute!" And so I have done this. Picani is absolutely adorkable so i finally wrote this for all you Picani lovers! I hope this is too your liking and that you'll forgive me for it being so short :)