My Dream Ball || Part One

It's your Fourth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin and Draco and you are best friends. You secretly have a crush on him since First Year, but you're too shy to tell him, and you're afraid to put your friendship in danger if you do so. But you're happy anyways, because you've shared a bunch of memories and good times together.

One day, after Transfiguration class, Draco invites you to the Yule Ball. Yes, YOU. Gosh! You're internally screaming in 2213 languages, but you try your best not to blush. Of course you say yes!

A few days later, your owl brings you a big silver box while you're having lunch with the Slytherin girls. Draco is also having lunch with his gang: Crabbe and Goyle. The mysterious box is decorated with a beautiful green bow on the top.

You're so confused because you didn't expect to receive mail today. Your friends help you open the box and you find a beautiful two piece princess white gown inside. You're shocked. One piece is a beautiful and sexy bead embroidered corset, and the other one is a beautiful long chiffon puffy skirt. There is also a hand written piece of parchment that says: "I saw it in Hogsmeade yesterday and thought of you. I think you should have it. I hope you like it and hope it fits your size".

—Who is the sender? —One of the girls asks you.

—I don't know, it has no signature —You answer, but you can smell a scent of apple and mint that comes from the parchment. It's Draco's scent. You blush and smile shyly.

He probably didn't signed the note but poured some drops of his cologne on the parchment instead, so only you would know it's him. He's bloody brilliant!

All you wanna do is run to him and kiss him. But you stop yourself to do it because you know you're just friends, best friends. So you look for him with your sight instead, and catch him staring at you like...

 So you look for him with your sight instead, and catch him staring at you like

Your heart melts and you blush again. You smile at him and mouth: "thank you". He nods and smiles back at you.

That night in your dormitory, you don't hesitate about trying your new gown on. You can't believe what you see in the mirror. It fits your body perfectly and makes you look like a princess. You're totally freaking out and can't sleep thinking about what you're gonna do with your hair, and that you need to buy a pair of shoes to match whith the beautiful gown. You're gonna spend your savings on it, but it's definitely worth. You would do anything for Draco.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!