Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two

Tears start filling your eyes.

—I'm sorry, Draco.

—I deserved it.

—Let me see —you caress his cheek gently and kiss it over and over and over again.

—Stop (Y/N), I'm ok.

It's the first time you call each other by your first names.

—But I wanna make sure —you keep kissing his cheek until he caresses your face and kisses you tenderly. He pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb.

—Please be mine —he says with a beautiful sparkle in his eyes.

—What?

—It's pretty obvious what's going on here, don't you think? —You nod and smile.

—I'm yours since the first time your lips touched mine, Draco. —A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—So, will you give this thing between us a try?

—Only if you do the same —you reply smiling.

Draco smiles and caresses your cheek. He leans in and you close your eyes. You feel the tip of his nose brushing yours gently. You smile and run your hands through his platinum blond hair, and wrap them around his neck while he snakes his arms around your waist.

—I gave my virginity to you, Draco —a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—It was my first time too, (Y/N) —he wipes your tear away by kissing it. You smile.

—Your arms are the best pillow in the world, you know? —He smiles.

—Nothing is better than cuddling up with you —he leans in and drops a sweet kiss on your lips.

—There is a little version of you and me growing up inside of me, Draco. I'm scared.

—So, why don't you come with me to professor Slughorn's Christmas party tonight and we're scared together?

—Draco, you're so sweet. I'd love to! —You smile.

—It will be a great place for our first date, (Y/N) —he smiles—. I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm, ok?

—Can't wait! I'll put a beautiful dress on, only for you —you tell him sweetly.

—Can't wait to see.

You're in your dorm now. It's almost 7:00 pm. You're wearing a very short and sexy backless black dress with an even sexier cleavage on the front, and a beautiful pair of black high heeled sandals. You're spraying your perfume on your neck in front of the mirror, and someone knocks on the door. You open the door. It's Draco. He is wearing this classy black tux that matches perfectly with your black dress: