Mutual Dreaming || Part One

It's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin and Draco is in the year above you.

Today, everyone is in Hogsmeade. Suddenly, you see him walking in the dungeons.

—Hi kitty —he greets you.

You say nothing since Draco and you have never actually talked to each other. You go to sleep and wake up by seeing a shirtless Draco sleeping next to you. You two are spooning actually. You're completely naked. Being the little spoon feels so good and the boy next to you makes it even better.

You roll your body and lay on his chest. He wakes up and smiles. He lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index. He leans in to drop a kiss on your lips and everything fades to black when his lips are an inch away from yours...

You wake up gasping and find yourself alone in your dorm.

—It was just a dream —you whisper.

The next morning, you're walking your way to your first class of the day. You can't help but think about that dream. You get lost in your own thoughts until bumping into someone's back makes you drop your books and brings you back to real world.

—Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! —You say embarrassed.

A tall blond boy turns around and stares at you.

—Pay attention, girl —he drawls.

You kneel down to pick up your books. He kneels down to help you and then offers his hand to help you stand up.

—Are you ok? —He asks.

—Yes, thanks —you answer.

—I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.

—I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N) —you two shake hands.

—It's nice to meet you, (Y/N).

—It's nice to meet you too, Draco. I...

—You're running late to class, Ms. (Y/L/N) —Professor McGonagall interrupts you—. So are you, Mr. Malfoy. Hurry up! Both of you!

—I'm sorry —you mouth and go to class.

Draco and you became friends since that day.

One week later...

Draco and you are making out passionately in your dorm. You're sitting on your desk with your legs wrapped around his waist. You take his shirt off and he takes off yours, revealing your bra. He lifts you up by your thighs and lays you on bed. He lays comfortably between your legs and starts kissing your neck. His lips start going down and everything fades to black...

You wake up gasping again and find yourself alone in your dorm.

—I must be crazy —you whisper.