The Prom || Part One

Draco, Harry and you are best friends. You graduated from Hogwarts today. You three are single and none of you have a date for the prom, so you decided to do something different: Draco and Harry are gonna be your date, and you're gonna be Draco and Harry's date. That sounds crazy, doesn't it?

You three went shopping last week. You helped them choose very fancy tuxes, and they helped you choose the perfect dress for the big night. You loved to look at them modeling for you while they were trying tuxes on, and they really enjoyed to spend a whole afternoon looking at you trying dresses on and modeling for them as well.

Let's be honest. You're a single young woman who is looking at not only one, but two handsome boys modeling tuxes for you and only you. It's a guilty pleasure. And they're two single young men whose hormones are popping like popcorn, and they're looking at a beautiful girl trying dresses on and modeling for them. What else could they ask for? Maybe champagne to toast every time you get out of the dressing room wearing a sexy dress.

Prom time has come. You get out of your dorm, ready to dance all night long, and see these two handsome gentlemen waiting for you, wearing the fancy tuxes you chose for them, ready to take you to the prom:

 You get out of your dorm, ready to dance all night long, and see these two handsome gentlemen waiting for you, wearing the fancy tuxes you chose for them, ready to take you to the prom:

I have to highlight that you're wearing a sexy long strapless green dress with an even sexier cleavage on the front, and a beautiful pair of silver high heeled sandals. The colors of your house, of course.

When the boys look at you, Draco's jaw literally drops.

—Wow! You're a gorgeous godess! —He bows and kisses your hand. You blush and smile shyly.

—Very stunning —Harry adds and kisses your other hand.

—Boys, stop! You're making me blush! You two look very handsome —you say looking at both of them—. I mean, more than usual —you add, looking straight to Draco and he smiles shyly.

—Thank you, miss —they say at unison.

—Ok, let's go then —Harry says and leads you by holding your hand. Draco grabs your other hand and interlocks his fingers with yours.