Confronted || Part Two

You're alone in your dorm. You've been looking for your secret box. It contains your most precious treasures. When you finally find it, you sit down next to the window and open it. There are a bunch of pictures among other stuff inside. You have pictures of Harry and you, but curiously, most of them are pictures of Draco and you. Seeing Draco in the pictures puts a smile on your face. In the bottom of de box, there is another small box. You open it and there is a golden snitch inside. You take it carefully and smile. Draco gave it to you on Second Year, when he won his first Quidditch match.

You take all the pictures of Harry and throw them to the trash can. You put the trash can on the table and take your wand.

—Lacarnum Inflamarae —you cast and burn your memories about Harry and you with tears in your eyes until they become ashes.

You take your guitar and go to the Great Hall. No one's there, so you start singing:

«It took a long long time to get here

It took a brave, brave girl to try

It took one too many excuses

One too many lies

Don't be surprised

Don't be surprised

I don't need your opinion

I'm not waiting for your okay

I'll never be perfect

But at least now I'm brave

Now my heart is open

And I can finally breathe

Don't be mad

It's just the brand new kind of free

That ain't bad

I found a brand new kind of me

Don't be mad

It's just a brand new time for me»

Suddenly, you hear someone applauding behind you. You turn around to see who's there. It's Pansy Parkinson. She is clapping her hands sarcastically.

—Well, well, look at what we have here.

—What do you want, Pansy?

—Just a friendly reminder that your little friend chose me over you to be his Yule Ball date last year. But you were smarter and caught Harry Potter, huh? I don't understand why Draco can be friends with a half-blood like you! Oops, my bad, you two are not friends anymore, are you? It must be sad to sing to the walls.

—Why are you so mean? —You ask with tears in your eyes.

—Mean? I'm gonna show you what it's like to be mean! —She takes out her wand and points at you.

Draco is walking around in there and hears an argument that comes from the Great Hall. When he gets there to see what's going on, it's too late.

—REDUCTO! —Pansy yells.

—NO! —Draco shouts and takes out his wand—. EXPELLIARMUS! —He shouts again, pointing at Pansy and disarms her.

Everything happens in slow motion to you. Your beloved guitar blows up into pieces. You fall down to your knees and break down into tears. Professor Snape shows up and looks at the scene.