My Dream Ball || Part Five

Draco and you are about to melt in a loving kiss, but suddenly, someone knocks on the door, ruining the moment. You open the door. It's Narcissa. She seems to be astonished by your changed appeareance.

—You look beautiful, darling. It's impressive.

—Thank you so much, Mrs. Malfoy.

—Are you both ready? Our guests have started to arrive. Draco?

—We'll be there in a minute, mother —he says while buttoning his vest up.

—Well, hurry up. Your parents have just arrived, (Y/N). Do not delay.

Narcissa goes back to the hall to welcome the guests with Lucius. Draco hugs you from behind and kisses your neck.

—Where were we? —He whispers in your ear. You turn around and wrap your hands around his neck. He smiles and grabs your waist. You smile back at him.

—I was about to tell you how much I love you, and I can't wait for the day to come when I become a Malfoy —you tell him sweetly.

—Babygirl —he leans in and drops a loving kiss on your lips—. Are you ready to dance, Mrs. soon-to-be a Malfoy?

—All night long, Mr. Sweet Talker —you wink. He smiles.

Draco leads you downstairs by holding your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. You see your parents and go towards them by the hand of your prince. They're very impressed by your changed appeareance. Tears start filling your mum's eyes.

—Welcome Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N) —Draco greets them and shakes hands with both.

—Thank you, Draco, as polite as ever —your dad replies.

—(Y/N), darling, you look beautiful like a princess. Your dress is even more beautiful than I imagined. Draco, dear, you shouldn't have bothered —your mum adds.

—It was a pleasure, Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—You look very handsome as well, Draco. You two look so cute together. Mi little girl is growing up so fast. Both of you are growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday when you were kids playing hide and seek at home, and now look at yourselves, you're a beautiful couple.

—Mum, you're gonna make me cry.

—I would like to ask for your permission to date your daughter officially, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—Draco —you whisper and try your best not to cry.

—Permission granted —your dad says—. Just one more thing. Draco —he puts his hand on Draco's shoulder—, please take care of my daughter.

—You don't have to worry, Mr. (Y/L/N), I will.

—Have a good time, dears —your mum says.

—So do you, mum and dad.

—Please excuse us, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N). Make yourselves at home —Draco grabs your hand and leads you to the guest tables, so you both can check if they're comfortable.

The manor fills soon with family friends and relatives. The first song starts playing, it's a waltz, as in Hogwarts. Lucius and Narcissa start dancing, and Draco and you join them, performing an impeccable waltz. Other couples join the waltz as well, and everybody wonders who the mysterious girl that makes Draco smile is.

Draco and you are having a wonderful time dancing all night long, and kissing in between. Narcissa is glad to see Draco that happy, and Lucius, well, serious as always. He probably thinks that Draco and you are having an extremely inappropriate behaviour in public, and that you both should keep it in the privacy of the bedchamber. He isn't that bad after all, is he? But he is happy inside anyways.