The Rencounter || Part One

You're alone in a night club in London, sitting at the bar, drinking a cup of piña colada. You graduated from Hogwarts ten years ago. You're wearing a beautiful short fuchsia strapless dress and bling bling crystal high heeled sandals. You moved to America eight years ago, but London is your favorite place in the world. You have been hepling your big sister Leighanne raise her child since she is a single mum.

Unexpectedly, you met Harry, your ex boyfriend, a couple of weeks ago. You still have feelings for him and felt so happy to see him. You thought you had a chance to get back with him. But your heart broke when he told you that he is married. You couldn't take it anymore and ran away to London.

When you finish your drink, the bartender brings you another cup of piña colada.

—There must be a mistake, I haven't asked for another one.

—That gentleman is treating you this one —he points at this handsome blond man sitting at the bar:

You look at him and notice that it's your old friend Draco. His appeareance changed a lot. His hair looks darker. He left his hair and facial hair grow, and has a beautiful tanned looking skin. The pale platinum blond haired boy he used to be has gone forever. You can barely recognize him.

—Cheers —he mouths while raising his drink.

—Draco! —You say smiling and take a sip from your cup. Draco walks towards you and you give each other a big hug.

—Long time no see, (Y/N). The last thing I knew about you was that you moved to America.

—Yeah, I've been helping my sister.

—Did Leighanne come with you?

—No, I came alone.

—Such a beautiful woman shouldn't be alone in a place like this. —You smile and tuck your hair behind your ear while looking down blushing.

—I bet that such a handsome man is driving all the women here wild. Just look at yourself! Your hair, your facial hair. I love it! —He smiles and kisses your hand. You smile back at him—. Are we flirting? —You ask kittenishly.

—Well, it depends.

—On what?

—On how far you're willing to go —he whispers in your ear and kisses it. Your heart skips a beat.

—Since when did you become that seductive?

—Since the day you became that gorgeous. —You smile and blush so hard—. Drinking is not your thing. What happened? —You sigh.

—Have you ever loved someone so much, but fate is determined not to let you two be together?

—Yeah —he nods.

—Is it Pansy? —He nods.

—And you're talking about Potter, aren't you?

—Yeah —you nod. You take your cup and raise it—. For the unloved.