Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four

It's Scorpius' Second Year at Hogwarts. A special ball has been organized for the second years: The Parents and Children Ball. All the second years parents take the Hogwarts Express and head to the school. Muggle parents are amazed by the experience. Hidden behind a secret door, there is a huge part of the castle filled with bedrooms, which only appears on special occasions like this one. A bedroom has been assigned to all parents there. They're gonna spend the whole weekend with their children at Hogwarts.

Scorpius is very glad to see Draco and you, and the feeling is mutual. He welcomes you two with a big hug, and also has news:

—Guess who is the new Quidditch team captain?

—That's my boy! —Draco says proud and hugs him.

—It's in your blood, sweetie —you kiss Scorpius' cheek—. I remember you always stared at your dad in fascination on Qudditch matches when you were a baby —you tell him sweetly. He smiles

—Thanks for teaching me all about Quidditch, dad, and for helping me train at home.

—My pleasure, buddy —Draco replies.

—I wanna be a great seeker, just like you, dad. —Draco smiles.

—You're gonna be better than me. I'm absolutely sure, Scorpius.

—Thanks dad. I want you and mum to be proud of me —he smiles.

—We already are, sweetie —you caress his face tenderly.

—We have news as well, Scorpius —Draco adds.

—Really, dad? —He asks excited. Draco and you look at each other and smile. Draco grabs your hand and interlocks his fingers with yours.

—I'm pregnant, sweetie! You're gonna have a sibling! —You reply excited.

—Are you kidding me? Oh my God! I always wanted to have a sibling! —He jumps around like crazy and hugs you, and placing his hand on your belly, he talks to the baby—: Hey little you, I can't wait for you to be born, so we can play together all day long. I love you —he kisses your belly and tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks.

—I'm sorry, my loves. I'm extra sensitive, that's all. —Draco cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away by kissing them.

—It's ok, babe —he plants a peck on your lips. You smile.

Draco and you go to your assigned bedroom to get ready for the ball.

—I didn't know this part of the castle, kitty.

—Neither did I, baby —you tell him sweetly—. Wow! It looks like your old dorm!

—Yeah, you're right. But it was our old dorm actually. We had been living there during our last two school years —he smiles. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him tenderly.

—Do you think that Dumbledore had something to do with this beautiful "coincidence"?

—I have no doubts about it...