The Ballerina || Part One

It's your Fourth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Hufflepuff. You love plants and nature. Herbology is your favorite subject. All the Slytherin girls led by Pansy Parkinson make fun of you because you're a chubby girl. It really hurts you, but you hide your pain with Ballet.

Nobody knows, but you've been a ballerina since you were five. Years of hard work and perseverance became you a really good one. Ballet is your passion.

Today, you're hidden in your happy place. It's a beautiful place that looks like ruins surrounded by nature. You found it this year in Hogwarts. You come to this place every afternoon just to dance. It makes you happy. It really calms you down. You always dance with a smile on your face.

The Prince of Slytherin seems to have gotten lost in his own thoughts while walking through the gardens, and eventually finds himself lost in the middle of nowhere. He tries to find his way back to the castle, but suddenly, he hears music that comes from the distance. He is curious about where that music comes from, so he starts following the sound.

Unexpectedly, it leads him to a place that looks like ruins surrounded by nature, and there is a girl dancing there. She's wearing a pair of black pointe shoes and a beautiful yellow chiffon dress that moves softly to the rhythm of her hips. It's you. Draco hides behind a pillar while watching you dancing as the music goes:

«I'm a house of cards

In a hurricane

A reckless fire

In the pouring rain

She cuts me and the pain

Is all I wanna feel

She'll dance away just like a child

She drives me crazy

Drives me wild

But I'm helpless when she smiles

She smiles»

"Is she (Y/N) (Y/L/N)? She looks gorgeous in that dress! I didn't know she was a ballerina. Look at her smile. Beautiful! Look at those curves, man. She has a very hot body! It's a pitty that she always hide it... Wait, what? What the hell am I thinking? She's a Hufflepuff!", Draco says to himself without realizing that he is starting to have a crush on you.

You've been dancing for an hour or two, and Draco has been hidden, staring at you in fascination without your noticing. You finally turn off your radio and put your school cloak on to hide your Ballet clothing. You pick up your radio and leave. Draco follows you, carefully not to be noticed, and you lead him back to the castle.

Draco can't help but come back the next day at the same time, hoping to see you dancing again. He is a lucky boy. You're dancing there again. This time you're wearing a beautiful turquoise chiffon dress and a pair of white pointe shoes. He is staring at you in fascination again, hidden behind the same pillar.

This time you catch him but don't stop dancing, so he doesn't notice that you know he is there.

"What is Draco Malfoy doing here? I thought nobody knew this place. I wonder how many times he has been here without my noticing. I didn't know he was interested in Ballet", you say to yourself...

That night in your dorm, you can't help but think about him. "He looks cute when he isn't bullying anyone. Feeling his eyes on me made me feel beautiful for the first time ever. I just wanted to keep dancing and dancing only for him", you say to yourself. He made you feel butterflies in your tummy. You've never thought on him that way before. Now you realize that Draco is your first crush.