Sweet Love || Part One

It's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin. Draco and you are just classmates, but everything changes the day you find the Room of Requirement.

All you want is to find a place where you can draw without being disturbed.

You're walking your way to your dorm, and a huge door appears in front of you in the corridor. It leads you to a room you've never been before. You put all your stuff on the floor and lay on it. You're drawing a landscape and notice you're not alone.

—Harmonia Nectere Passus —a sexy male voice whispers.

You stop drawing and stand up, and try to find where that voice comes from.

—Harmonia Nectere Passus. Harmonia Nectere Passus —the voice whispers again.

Suddenly, you find your classmate Draco in front of an old cabinet, taking a green apple out of it.

—Draco? —You walk towards him. He turns around.

—Wha... What are you doing here? —He asks nervously.

—I just came here to draw... You're trembling. Are you ok? —He looks away without saying a word—. Hey, I know we're not the best of friends. We're not even friends actually, but if you need to talk, I...

—I don't need your help!

—Fine. Sorry for bothering you —you turn around and go back to pick up your stuff, but Draco follows you.

—Wait! I'm sorry!

—Nevermind.

—No! I really am. It's just... No one had been that nice with me before, and I got scared.

—No one? —He shakes his head and picks up your drawing notebook.

—It's a beautiful landscape. You're really good on this, (Y/N).

—Thanks —you smile. He hands you your notebook and you tear off your drawing—. Keep it. It's yours —you give it to him.

—You don't have to...

—But I want to. —He smiles—. See you in class, Draco —you pick up your backpack and go.

—See you in class, (Y/N) —he looks at your drawing and smiles.

Draco and you became friends since then. You've been going together to the Room of Requirement. You draw while he keeps repairing the vanishing cabinet like...

 You draw while he keeps repairing the vanishing cabinet like