Marked || Part Two

You're on your fifth month of pregnancy now. Your belly is growing so fast as your mum said. Draco has been more than fascinated since the first day your belly started growing. You both are in the hospital wing. Draco has been holding your hand all the time during your ultrasound examination. Draco and you are staring at your little angel with tears of joy in your eyes.

—It's a boy! —Madam Pomfrey exclaims.

Tears of joy start rolling down Draco's cheeks. Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. Draco drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips and then plants a kiss on your belly while caressing it tenderly.

—I love you Scorpius —Draco says and the baby kicks. It's the first time he does.

—Oh my gosh! Did you feel that, love? —You ask with happy tears in your eyes. A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—Gosh! He is kicking! —He whispers while a tear starts rolling down his cheek.

—Scorpius loves you too, sweetie —you tell him sweetly—. You recognize daddy's voice and caresses, don't you, Scorpius? —You ask while caressing your belly. The baby kicks again.

—I think that was a yes —Draco replies.

You've been invited to Professor Slughorn's Christmas party, and of course you go by holding hands with your flaming hot fiance. The Prince of Slytherin lives up to his nickname with the very fancy black five piece tux he has on, and you look like a gorgeous greek muse with the sexy white short dress you have on, not mentioning your beautiful golden high heeled gladiator sandals. Pregnancy had never been that sexy. Even your breasts have increased in size and Draco is freaking out about all your body changes.

—Merlin's beard! You make pregnancy look effortless, Miss (Y/L/N) —Professor Slughorn states.

—You never understand life until it grows inside of you, Professor. Embracing my changing body wasn't easy at first, but the more I stare at this beautiful bump, the more confident I feel —you reply.

—Wise words, miss (Y/L/N). Charmingly beautiful and exceptionally wise. You're a very lucky man, Mr. Malfoy —he adds.

—I really am, Professor. I really am —Draco replies while caressing your belly tenderly, hugging you from behind. The baby kicks and you both smile.

Harry and Luna arrive to the party.

—Enjoy the party, young people —Professor Slughorn says and goes to talk to them. You look at the dessert table and can't help but feel pregnancy cravings.

—Hmm... Strawberries and cream —you lick your lips lightly.

Draco smiles, kisses your neck and picks up one of them. He feeds you and you bite half of the strawberry. He eats the other half and gives you a delicious french kiss. The other guests are shocked. Who would have thought that Draco Malfoy could be that affectionate?

—Covering your dark mark with makeup was bloody brilliant, sweetheart —he whispers.

—I'm really glad it worked, baby —you whisper. He smiles.

—We really needed this little break, (Y/N). Tomorrow we must continue repairing the vanishing cabinet.

—I know, Draco. But I don't want the Death Eater tonight, I want my prince —you caress his beautiful face.

—I love you so much, did you know that?

—I love you more. —He smiles, leans in and kisses you tenderly while placing his hands on your belly. The baby kicks.