Confronted || Part One

It's your Fourth Year at Hogwarts. You secretly have a crush on Draco since First Year. Despite you were sorted into Gryffindor, Draco and you are friends. How's that possible? Well, you're always singing with your guitar in the castle gardens. Draco enjoys listening to your songs, that's why you became friends. You dream about Draco inviting you to the Yule Ball, but he invited Pansy. That broke your heart. "He is too handsome and I'm so average, he is out of my league", you say to yourself.

Cho rejected Harry's invitation to the ball because Cedric invited her, so he invited you as his last option. Everybody is having fun dancing at the ball, and you are here, sitting next to a bored Harry. You haven't been on the dance floor since the first song ended. Seeing Draco dancing with Pansy breaks your heart even more. You can't take this akward situation anymore.

—Harry?

—Yes?

—Why are you doing this? I mean, why did you invite me if you were going to ignore me all night long? Do you think that I didn't notice that you've been staring at Cho all the time? You invited me as your last option, didn't you? —You ask with tears rolling down your cheeks.

—(Y/N), I... I just... I didn't mean...

—That's what I thought —you say upset, so you stand up, willing to leave, but Harry stands up and grabs your wrist.

—Wait.

—What?

—I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. Please, let me make it up to you.

—Don't do this, Harry. I've been humilliated enough for tonight.

—Please (Y/N), listen. I'm gonna be waiting for you at The Three Broomsticks tomorrow at 7:00 pm, but if you don't show up, I'll understand.

—Good night, Harry —you free your wrist and leave.

Draco saw you crying, and wanted to go to talk to you, but Pansy didn't let him to. Harry's apologizes seemed to be sincere, so the next day, you decide to go to meet him at The Three Broomsticks. That night you both found out that you have a lot in common, and the night ended up with an unexpected kiss. Harry and you started dating. Draco and you became distant since then. He doesn't show up anymore when you're singing in the gardens.

It's your Fifth Year at Hogwarts now. Harry and you have been dating for about one year. He has been a great boyfriend and you're in love with him. It seems like you've gotten over your feelings for Draco. You join Dumbledore's Army despite it's gonna put you against your old friend Draco, who joined The Inquisitorial Squad. It's horrible.

Harry has been teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts to Dumbledore's Army in the Room of Requirement. He notices that you're the only one who is unable to produce a Patronus. No matter how many times you try, you just fail miserably. The problem is that you don't have that happy and powerful memory which is essential for its creation. Harry is pressuring you too much, but that isn't helping, so you give up frustrated.

On your way to your dormitory, you notice that you've forgotten your sweater in the Room of Requirement, so you go back there and catch Harry kissing Cho under the mistletoe. Oh, what a wonderful Christmas to you. Your heart breaks. Tears start rolling down your cheeks. What did you do to deserve this? You take a deep breath and confront him:

—Harry Potter! —You yell in anger.

—(Y/N)... I can explain it, this is not what it seems.

—I saw you, Harry. There's nothing to explain.

—Baby, listen.

—No! Don't "baby" me! What a fool I was to think that I loved you —you start crying again.

—Loved?

—Not anymore. Nobody's gonna fool me, Harry. It's over. He's all yours, Cho, you win. Keep doing whatever you two were doing, I don't care. I have nothing else to do here —you leave sobbing, running as fast as you can and Harry doesn't follow you.

You cry your eyes to sleep that night. All of Harry's attempts to approach you were in vain. You've been avoiding him. It has been that way for one week. Draco noticed it. Draco and you haven't talked to each other for about one year. You don't want to admit it, but you miss him so much.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!