A Christmas Story || One Shot

It's your Fifth Year at Hogwarts. It's Christmas Eve. All the students were sent home, but you stood in Hogwarts because your parents are on a trip. Christmas time is your favorite time of the year, but you're very sad this year because your boyfriend and you broke up a week ago.

It seems like you're the only student who stood at school. You go to the Great Hall to have breakfast and find out that you're not alone. There's a lone wolf having breakfast at the Slytherin table. It's Draco, your ex boyfriend. You sit at the same table since you're a Slytherin too. You two haven't talked to each other since the day you broke up...

Pansy told Draco that you've been cheating on him. He didn't believe her, so she paid someone to kiss you, and made sure that Draco sees it. That broke his heart. The acting of that boy was very convincent, so Draco broke up with you. You swore to him that it was a huge misunderstanding and begged him to listen to you, but he didn't want to. Your heart broke into pieces. Him and only him is your one and only and you would never do anything to hurt him.

Pansy has been flirting with him since then, but he isn't interested in her. He still loves you. You still love each other actually.

The night comes and you have a gift for Draco. It's a handmade bracelet made by you. You place it under the Christmas tree in the common room. You fall asleep there. You're laying on the couch where Draco and you used to cuddle up together on Christmas Eve...

It's Christmas morning now. You wake up and find yourself wrapped in a blanket. It's an extraordinary sunny day. Draco's gift is missing but there is one for you instead. It's a small box that seems to be a ring box. It comes with a note:

"To my gorgeous shining star x"

It's Draco's handwriting. Tears start rolling down your cheeks. The box contains a small bone-shaped pet tag with the name "Willow" engraved on it. A beautiful smile blooms across your face.

You run to your dorm and put on a mini skirt and a tight t-shirt with a pair of high heeled boots. Draco loves when you wear this kind of outfits. Then you go to the Great Hall, hoping to find Draco having breakfast there, but he isn't there. You think for a second and have a hunch, so you go to the Black Lake.

As you get close to the lake, you hear him singing and playing his guitar. He is singing a beautiful Christmas song that you both like so much:

«...Christmas time

The best time of the year

Yes, it's Christmas time...»

Draco is singing on a boat near the shore like...