The Prom || Part Two

Draco and you feel in Heaven. You both wish this kiss would last forever. Your foreheads are touching now and your smiles are priceless.

—No more hiding, kitty?

—No more hiding, sweetie.

Harry and Ginny come towards you by holding hands.

—I'm happy for you, guys. When you were going to tell me? —Harry asks. Draco and you look at each other in surprise.

—Did you know it, Harry? —Draco asks.

—Of course, I'm not blind, Draco. May I ask how long have you been dating?

—Six months —you reply while wrapping your arms around Draco's waist. Draco hugs you and lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index.

—Six wonderful months —he adds and plants a peck on your lips.

—You two look cute together —Ginny states. —Draco and you smile.

—But tell me, Ginny, what just happened, huh? —You ask.

—Well, friends and relatives of graduates are allowed to come, so I didn't wanna miss this last chance to be close to Harry, so... —she blushes so hard.

—I'm glad you came —Harry caresses her cheek and plants a peck on her lips.

Suddenly, Professor McGonagall comes towards you.

—Please come with me, Ms. (Y/L/N), it's your turn to go on stage.

Ok, it turns out that Draco and Harry think that you're a very talented songwriter and singer, so they convinced Professor McGonagall to allow you to sing one of your songs in the prom. They just wanna share your talent with the whole school. You start getting nervous. You never sang on stage before. Draco notices it and entwines his hands in yours.

—Go, kitty. This is your moment to shine. I'm crazy about listening to that secret song you've been working on.

—I'm not sure if I should sing that song in public, baby.

—Go, you'll do it great. Are you ready?

—Not really.

—Just imagine that there's no one else but me in the audience. Sing for me like you always do, sweet baby —he caresses your face tenderly.

—Ok, sweetie. I can do that —you smile.

—Go, love. Rock the stage —he leans in and plants a peck on your lips.

You're on stage now, holding a mic in your hands. Everybody is looking at you. Your music starts playing. You stare at Draco. "I love you", he mouths. You smile and start singing:

«Can you imagine us making love?

The way it would feel the first time that we touch

Can you think of it the way I dream of it?

I want you to see it like I'm seeing it

It's a picture of perfection

The vision of you and I

Your lips upon my lips

Can you just picture this?

Your fingertips on my fingertips

Your skin upon my skin