Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five

This is Scorpius:

He grew up so fast

He grew up so fast. He is 17 now. He is a rebel boy who loves surfing and playing the drums. He is a charming prince as Draco. He is following Draco's footsteps and became one of the best seekers in the history of Hogwarts. He is still the Quidditch team captain. He is known as the Prince of Slytherin among the girls. All the girls at school are drooling for him, but his one and only is Pansy. They were childhood sweethearts and they're still together. Their love story started in the Parents and Children Ball.

That night, he followed Draco's advice and went to talk to Pansy:

—Hey Pans!

—Oh hey Scorp!

—Your dress is beautiful! —She blushed and smiled.

—Do you like it? —She gave a 360 degree turn.

—I love it! —She started playing with his bow tie.

—You're so cute, Scorpius Malfoy —she kissed his cheek. He blushed so hard and smiled.

—Would you like to dance, Pans?

—Of course! She accepted without hesitating. He grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor...

Scorpius entered the world of modeling in the muggle world. His modeling career started at age 13. Even though he is wealthy enough for not having to work a single day in his whole life, he loves to earn his own money. He appears on magazine covers and participates in fashion shows. He is hot and he knows it. He is exploding his sex appeal at max.

Hope and Scorpius are very close. She loves to build sand castles on the beach with him. She is his number one fan. She wants to follow his footsteps and become a model in the future. She loves drawing and wants to be a fashion designer as well. She actually chooses Scorpius' outfits when he goes on dates with Pansy. That's so cute and he loves it. It's amazing how smart she is.

One of the magazines that Scorpius works with, requires him for a siblings related article. He asks Draco and you for your permission to take Hope to the studio to participate in this photo shoot. Both of you agree and go to the studio with them. Hope is very excited. The photographer takes amazing shoots of the siblings. He is speechless by how confident Hope feels in front of the camera. It seems like she was born to be a model. Draco and you are very proud and want a copy of the best shoots as always. You two have tons of photo albums filled with Scorpius' best shoots since he became a model.

Later that day, Scorpius is playing the drums and working on his music. You baked chocolate chip biscuits with your little helper Hope. She loves to lick the spoon after baking. You're taking a plate of biscuits to Scorpius and hear his interesting song on your way to his bedroom:

«She melts, melts herself all over me

As sexy candle but so much hotter