My Dream Ball || Part Three

Draco leads you to the ball by holding your hand. The music starts playing. It's the first song. The four champions start dancing, and Draco and you join them like the other couples. You smile to each other during the whole song. It's your first dance together...

When the song ends, he kisses your hand again. Gosh! You're living your dream date with your prince.

You both are having a wonderful time dancing all night long. You got him hipnotized with the rhythm of your hips. You can see that Draco is a great dancer, so you don't understand why he doesn't like to dance. Perhaps he changes his mind after tonight...

—I'll be right back, ok? Do you want something to drink?

—Yes please, Draco.

—Some punch maybe?

—Surprise me —you wink.

—Ok, I'll be right back —he kisses your cheek and goes.

—It's a little hot in here. I need some fresh air. See you at the balcony, ok?

—Sure.

It's actually a little too much hot in here. Gosh! Draco has that effect on you, hasn't he? He just kissed your freaking cheek a second ago. You're internally screaming in 4426 languages just right now without noticing that you're walking backwards, and all of a sudden, you bump into Harry.

—Oh my gosh! Harry, I'm so sorry.

—Nevermind. Are you ok?

—Yes, I think so.

—Nice dress.

—Thank you. Nice tux.

—Thanks. So, Malfoy is your date tonight, isn't he? Are you having a good time?

—Yes, absolutely. And what about you? I haven't seen you on the dance floor. —Harry looks down—. Come on, Harry! It's a ball! We all are supposed to dance and the night is still young. Think about it, ok? I gotta go.

—Ok, see you in class.

You go to the balcony. Draco saw you talking to Harry, forgets about the drinks, and goes towards you.

—Hey.

—Oh hey.

—So, what were you and Potter talking about?

—Nothing important, I just bumped into him and... Wait, are you jealous?

—No —he blushes.

—You're cute when you blush —you say as you play with his bow tie.

—What are you doing to me? —He says as he places his hands on your waist.

—I really like you, Draco —you say as you take his hands and interlock your fingers with his—. I think I have feelings for you since....

Before you can say something else, Draco leans in and shuts your mouth up with a loving kiss. Gosh! It feels so good, so passionate. You kiss him back the same way. The butterflies in your tummy become fireworks...

When the kiss ends, a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—Don't cry, kitty —he wipes your tear away carefully with his thumb.

—I love you Draco.

—I love you (Y/N). I didn't know how to tell you.

—You're telling me now, sugar.

—Would you please be my girlfriend?

—Every day of my life —you reply smiling. He smiles back at you and kisses you passionately.