The Class Reunion || Part Two

After a beautiful wedding ceremony, all the guests go to the hotel for the reception. Narcissa and Lucius are very happy knowing that Draco found true love after a failed marriage. Your parents are very happy as well because you found true love after several toxic relationships.

In six months of being sweethearts, you taught Draco to be tolerant with muggles. Since you're a pureblood as well, you learned to deal with it because you studied at a muggle university.

"Muggles ain't that bad as you think. Muggles are building your hotel and muggles are gonna be your employees". That's what you said to him. Draco has been fascinated by the way you treat them. He finally realized that he has no reason to hate them, as he has been raised to act.

You're living your fairy tale with your prince. Your gown has a beautiful long puffy chiffon skirt and a sexy beautiful bead embroidered corset that matches perfectly with your beautful high heeled sandals. Draco's tux is a very fancy five piece white one. Yes, both of you are dressed in white from head to toe.

When Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy arrive to the hotel, the employees are rendered speechless to see such a beautiful couple. Draco and you are happier than ever. You two dated for a short time, but it was enough to know that both of you wanted to spend the rest of your lives together.

As the newlyweds enter the reception, this beautiful song is being played:

«You're there by my side

Everywhere

I know that you will not forsake me

I give you my life

Would not think twice

Your love is all I need, believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should

But when I say I love you darlin' that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you, 'till forever

Until death do us part we'll be together

So take my hand, and hold on tight

And we'll get there

And this I swear»

Draco and you dance your first waltz as husband and wife. The smiles on your faces are priceless. You both dance so close together all night long, kissing in between...

When midnight comes, it's time to cut the cake. With you close to the cake and Draco behind you, both's hands are placed onto the knife. Then cut a slice of cake carefully and place it onto the plate. Finally, you feed each other tenderly and melt in a loving kiss while the guests cheer out loud.

A chair is placed in the middle of the dance floor, so you sit down there and raise your skirt. Draco takes off his jacket, unties his bowtie and kneels down in front of you. Sexy whistles can be heard. Everybody knows what's about to happen.

Draco takes your bridal garter with his mouth and slips it down carefully through your leg. The guests start freaking out. Draco and you toss the garter and the bouquet at the same time. Pansy, your maid of honour, and Blaise, his best man, catch them.