First Kiss || One Shot

It's your Second Year at Hogwarts. You joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team as a substitute seeker. You love Quidditch, so you're freaking out about being part of your house team. Harry's arm is injured, so you're gonna replace him until he recovers.

Today is the Gryffindor versus Slytherin match. You have very good skills to be a seeker. You did amazing in the tryouts and training, so Harry knows that this critical position is in capable hands. He is cheering on you from the stands with Ron and Hermione. It's your first official game.

All the players ride their broomsticks and take their positions. The match is about to start. You're now face to face with Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin seeker, of course.

—Are you kidding me? Is my opponent a girl? —He starts bugging you.

—You're gonna bite the dust, Malfoy! —You say frowning.

Draco smiles at you. You smile back at him. You have a crush on each other secretly.

The Quaffle is in the air and the match begins. You're so excited but nervous at the same time. You don't wanna disappoint your team. You're flying around the Quidditch pitch, looking for the Golden Snitch. Draco is doing the same. You two see it at the same time and start chasing it. Suddenly, your vision gets blocked by the Slytherin beaters. You frown and fly to another direction to start looking for the Golden Snitch again. At least Draco hasn't caught it yet.

—Come on! Where are you? —You whisper as you look around, looking for the Golden Snitch.

You finally see it. Draco is chasing it, so you fly as fast as you can to get close. One of the Slytherin beaters notices it and bumps into you, making you lose your balance and fall down from your broomstick.

Draco is about to catch the Golden Snitch when notices that you're on a straight plummet to certain death. He forgets about the Golden Snitch and flies towards you faster than a shark attack. He catches you before you hit the ground and loses his balance, so you two fall down to the ground and roll. He lands on top of you. You both blush so hard. Your hearts start beating so fast right now.

—See? You're falling for me —he says with a beautiful smile lighting his face up.

—My hero! —You smile and caress his beautiful face.

Draco leans in and boom! His lips crash against yous and he drops the sweetest of kisses on your lips in front of the whole school.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

Shorty but cutie ❤️

Did you like this one shot? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!