The Rencounter || Part Two

Draco grabs your hand and shows you every single part of the apartment. From the kitchen to his music studio.

"My gawd! He bacame a musician!", you say to yourself.

You're fascinated, so much that your jaw drops. He has at least ten guitars, a couple of ukuleles and a beautiful black grand piano. You brush your hand gently through the piano. Draco smiles.

—Would you play something for me? —You ask him sweetly.

—Of course, babe. This one goes especially for you.

Draco sits at the piano and you sit next to him. He starts playing and singing. Your heart melts. His voice is so sweet:

«I was her, she was me

We were one, we were free

And if there's somebody calling me on

She's the one

If there's somebody calling me on

She's the one

We were young, we were wrong

We were fine all along

If there's somebody calling me on

She's the one...»

Draco stops when he notices that you're about shedding tears.

—Really? —You ask and tears start rolling down your cheeks. He has tears in his eyes as well.

—Babe, we definitely had a thing at school, right? —You nod.

—But that thing died when Pansy and Harry...

—I know —tears start rolling down his cheeks—. We made our own choices, (Y/N).

—And we ended up falling so hard for those two. —He caresses your face tenderly.

—Wanna try again, kitty?

—You hadn't called me like that in years —you smile.

—I know it's pretty obvious because we just moved together and...

—Shh... —You shush him by placing your index finger on his lips—. I do wanna try again, my love —you sit on his lap and kiss him passionately. He lifts you up in his arms and takes you to his bedroom.

—I wanna show you something.

Draco opens the door and the curtains in his bedroom are closed. It's beautifully lit by candles. He lays you on bed carefully. The bed is alluringly covered with red rose petals. You spread your legs and he lays comfortably between them.

—It's beautiful, sweet angel —you tell him sweetly.

—I did it for you, sweet baby —he leans in and drops a delcious juicy kiss on your lips.

Draco and you dive into each other. It's your first time together. You undress each other by taking turns. One article of clothing at a time. His lips upon yours, his fingertips on yours, and his skin upon yours make you feel in Heaven.

Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks shyly, and also Draco's. He feels in Heaven as well. Both of you have been dreaming about this moment so deep inside. Giving your bodies to each other is an exquisite gift. Draco leaves love bites all over your body and you leave hickeys on his as well. Both of you are so aroused.