My Dream Ball || Part Four

Christmas Holidays have come finally. Your luggage is ready. You're waiting for Draco in your dorm. Your roommates have left already. Since the Yule Ball, you always dress up sexy for him every time you're not wearing your school uniform. Today, you're wearing high heeled boots, a mini skirt and a tight t-shirt. You put your red lipstick on your lips (yes, that cherry flavored lipstick that Draco likes so much), and someone knocks at your door. You open the door. It's Draco. You smile, and before he can say something, you hug him and kiss him sweetly.

—Wow babygirl! —he says while looking at you from head to toe.

—Do you like it? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—You know that I love it, kitty —he smiles and grabs your waist—. But it's freezing outside. I don't want you to get a cold.

—You're so sweet, baby. I have my coat ready. Give me a second to put it on.

You enter your dorm. Draco notices that you're alone, follows you, closes the door and hugs you from behind before you can get to your coat. Suddenly, he throws you against the wall and you both end up making out passionately. You both start turning on. At this point, he has his hands underneath your skirt and you're about to take his shirt off, but in the heat of passion...

—Baby... baby wait... we're gonna miss the train.

—I don't care.

—Love, please... Gosh! Don't stop!

—I want you so badly right now, kitty.

—I want you to loose control on me, sugar, but... not here, not this way —you say almost out of breath—. I want it to be special, not because of the heat of the moment.

—Babygirl... What the hell was I thinking? —He says almost out of breath—. I just... gosh, your mini skirts make me loose control, sweetheart. My special girl deserves it to be special and it's gonna be special, I promise —he plants a peck on your lips.

—I love you, Draco.

—I love you too, (Y/N) —he leans in and drops a sweet kiss on your lips—. Come on, put your coat on. I'll do the same. We're running late.

Draco and you get to the train station and find out that the Hogwarts Express is about to leave, so you run as fast as you can and enter the train almost out of breath. Draco and you can't stop laughing, you made it. Luckyly, you find and empty cabin, it means that no one is going to disturb you two during the long way back to London. The train heating system is perfect, so you take your coats off. Draco is about to close the cabin door and the Honeydukes Express lady appears:

—Anything off the trolley, dears?

—Yes, I want all the cauldron cakes, my lovely lady loves them.

—Draco, sweetie, you're making me blush!

Draco smiles at you and winks. You blow him a kiss and he catches it and keeps it in his pocket. You both spend the day feeding each other cauldron cakes, kissing in between, and talking about how your first Christmas and New Year as a couple is gonna be, until you eventually fall asleep in his arms. He covers you with his coat and falls asleep as well.

Late at night, the train stops. Draco wakes up and smiles when notices that you're still sleeping. He wakes you up with a sweet kiss on your lips.

—Wake up, sleeping beauty. We have arrived in London —he whispers.

—Did I fall asleep? Baby, I'm so sorry.

—It's ok, sweetheart. I fell asleep too. But don't worry, we still have the whole Holidays to be together —he drops a sweet kiss on your lips—. Come on, kitty, my limousine is waiting for us.