The Ballerina || Part Three

The next day, Draco and you are sitting together in class, holding hands under the table. You both have hickeys on your necks. Pansy gets to the classroom and frowns when she looks at this scene. She is very jealous right now, but doesn't say a word and looks for another place to sit.

—Did you find the note? —Draco asks.

—Yes, here you have —you hand it to him and he reads it mindfully.

—I knew it! —He punches the table in anger.

—Calm down, baby —you caress his hand gently and kiss his cheek.

—This is Parkinson's handwriting.

—What? What did I do to her, Draco? Why is she so mean? —You say with tears in your eyes.

—No no no, don't cry, babygirl. She is gonna pay for this. This isn't over —he kisses your forehead.

Later, Draco is sharing his apple with you in the garden. You two are sitting in the shade of a tree and start smooching tenderly, but get interrupted by a furious Pansy who comes from the distance:

—DRACO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

—Are you blind, Parkinson? What do you think I'm doing? Duh!

—Did you just call me by my last name? Why, Draco? You never do. After last night, I thought we had something special.

—I just invited you to the ball. It's not like we were gonna get married or something.

—Draco, love. I...

Draco stands up and clenches his fists.

—Do you remember this? —He shows her the note—. I KNOW IT WAS YOU, PARKINSON!

—No! Wait! I can explain it... Why her, Draco? She is a...

—SHE IS A WHAT?!

—What does she have that I don't?

—She has a heart, Parkinson. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and has skills that you couldn't even dream about. She is perfect to my eyes.

—Draco —you whisper with tears in your eyes. You didn't know he felt that way.

His words start hurting Pansy. Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

—STOP! —She yells.

—If you or your little friends dare to bully her again, you'll have to deal with me. IS IT CLEAR?! —Draco shouts.

—Draco, I...

—GET OUTTA MY FACE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Pansy runs away terrified. She never saw Draco acting that way.