Confronted || Part Three

Draco is listening to your song mindfully while you keep singing:

«...It feels like it's gonna be okay

It feels right, it just feels that way

It feels like it'll be a better day

'Cause I believe that in the end

Good things are coming my way»

—Hi.

—Hi... I missed you, old friend.

—I missed you too... I see you found the guitar. I saw you chasing the frog, it was funny —he giggles.

—Oh my gosh, Draco, how embarrassing! —You blush and cover your face with your hands.

—Do you like it?

—Are you kidding me? I love it! I'm gonna prepare you a delicious tea and bake you biscuits. Would you like that?

—Do you mean now?

—Yes! I wanna thank you in a very special way.

—That sounds delicious! Yes, I'd love to! —He smiles, jumps to the table and sits next to you—. Is that true? Your song?

—Oh, that —you look down.

—Wanna tell me?

—I left him... I caught Harry kissing Cho, and I left him —a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—He did what?! —He yells in anger.

—What did I do to deserve this, Draco? Am I so horrible? —You break down into tears.

—Please don't cry —he hugs you—. Look at me —he lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index—. You're not horrible. Potter doesn't deserve you. He never did. You deserve someone who cares about you and treats you like the queen you are...

Suddenly, Draco gets interrupted by a furious Harry who comes from the distance:

—GET AWAY FROM HER, MALFOY! SHE'S MINE!

—Yours? Don't make me laugh, Potter. She has been avoiding you for a week, and has a good reason to do it.

—Not your business, Malfoy. GET AWAY FROM HER!

—NO! YOU GET AWAY FROM MY QUEEN! —He takes out his wand and points at Harry.

—Draco —you whisper and tears start rolling down your cheeks, you didn't know he felt that way.

—We don't have to do this, Malfoy —Harry takes out his wand and points at Draco.

—Boys, please stop! —You run and stand between them.

—(Y/N), come with me, we need to talk —Harry says.

—Get away from me, Harry —you say with tears in your eyes.

—(Y/N), please don't do this —Harry tries to approach you.

—SHE SAID GET AWAY, POTTER! EVERTE STATUM! —Draco shouts and throws Harry away.

You cover your mouth with your hands. You never imagined that Draco was that protective, ever. You look at Harry on the ground, then look at Draco and walk towards him. You wrap your arms around his waist. You're crying so hard right now that you can barely breathe. Draco comforts you in his loving arms and kisses your forehead. Harry looks at you both, he knows that he lost. He stands up and leaves without saying a word.