Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One

It's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts. Even though you're a Slytherin, Draco Malfoy and you don't get along. You don't like his bullying behaviour and you're tired of him always bugging you. It has been like this since First Year. Everybody is used to hear you two arguing every single day. But today, he crossed the line...

—Draco Lucius Malfoy! —You yell in anger as you walk towards him.

—What do you want, (Y/L/N)?

—I know it was you! Give it back to me!

—You're crazy, woman! What are you talking about? —He asks playing dumb.

—Do you think I'm stupid?

—Do I have to answer? Really?

—Ha ha. Very funny, Malfoy —you say sarcastically—. Could you stop acting like a jerk? You stole my diary! I want it back!

—Oh, it was that. I don't have it —he shakes his head.

—What?

—I hid it.

—Where-is-my-diary, Malfoy?

—It's hidden in a cave, in the Forbidden Forest.

—Oh no, not that cave.

—Oh yes, that cave —he says with an evil grin on his face.

You clench your fists and run to the Forbidden Forest. It took awhile but you finally get to the cave. It's a semidark and humid place. You'd rather eat spiders than be there. "I hate you, Malfoy", you mutter while looking for your diary. It took a couple of hours, but you finally find it.

You walk your way back to the Castle, but it starts raining extremely hard, so you run back to the cave to shelter. You're wet from head to toe. "Great. I curse you, Malfoy", you mutter.

It's dinner time. All the students are in the Great Hall. Malfoy notices that you haven't gotten back yet and feels guilty, so he goes to look for you in the middle of the storm.

You're wet and trembling in the cave. Suddenly, you hear Malfoy's voice calling you name. He is wet from head to toe.

—(Y/L/N)? Can you hear me? —He asks as he gets into the cave.

—Get outta here, Malfoy! I don't need your help! —You yell in anger.

—Could you stop acting like a crazy bitch and accept the fact that I came here for you?

—I wouldn't be here if you weren't a dick! I'm cold, I'm wet, and now I'm trapped in this stupid cave with you!

—Is it that bad?

—Really? We hate each other, remember?

—Do we?

—Stop messing with my mind! All this is your fault! I hate you! —You push him with all your strengths.

—I hate you more!

He gabs your waist and kisses you forcefully. You try to push him at first, but he turned out to be a really good kisser and it would be a sin not to kiss him back. The forcefully kiss turns into a passionate one. You wrap your hands around his neck and he snakes his arms around your waist while you both fall to the ground slowly. He lays between your legs comfortably as he caresses your thighs underneath your school skirt. And between kiss and kiss...

—Bitch...

—Bastard...

—Babe...

—Hottie...

—I want you...

—I want you more...

Malfoy and you end up hooking up...

The next day, everything gets back to normal. You two are arguing again like you do every single day.

One month later...

You're walking through the school corridors as fast as you can, looking for Malfoy desperately, and you see him talking to Crabbe and Goyle.

—Hey Malfoy! —You walk towards him.

—What do you want, (Y/L/N)? —He asks.

—We need to talk —you answer.

—Don't you see I'm busy?

—Now! —You say in a demanding way. He rolls his eyes.

—See you in the common room —he tells Crabbe and Goyle and they leave.

You grab his wrist and take him to the janitor's closet.

—Ouch! You're gonna break my wrist, woman! What the hell? —He frees his wrist and starts rubbing it.

—I haven't had my period this month, Malfoy. It's never delayed. I'm pregnant!

—What?! —He asks in disbelief.

—It's your fault for not having... condoms in your wallet!

—It's your fault for not... taking the birth control potion! Are you sure it's mine?

You slap him so hard that leave a red mark on his cheek after making him turn his head to the side, but he just closes his eyes without saying a word...

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

So she is pregnant :O What do you think Malfoy's reaction is gonna be? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!