Mutual Dreaming || Part Two

Another school day ends and you're walking your way to your dorm. Suddenly, you see Draco and Pansy Parkinson kissing in the corridor. He looks at you and you just go without saying a word, walking as fast as you can.

—(Y/N), wait! —Draco yells.

You ignore him and keep going on your way. He follows you to your dorm.

—(Y/N)!

—Go away, Draco! —You slam your door at his face.

—Open the door, please (Y/N). I can explain it.

—Go away, Draco! Forget about us!

He looks down and leaves without saying a word.

You've been ignoring him during the whole week, but you still have been dreaming about him every single night. You cry every time you wake up because you realize that you have a terrible crush on him...

It's friday night now and you're about to go to bed. Suddenly, Draco knocks on your door.

—(Y/N)? Can we talk, please? —You break down into tears.

—Just go away, Draco!

—Please stop ignoring me.

—Let me be!

All you hear is silence, so you assume that Draco left. You go to bed and cry your eyes to sleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night by feeling thirsty. It's 11:00 pm. You decide to go look for a glass of water. You're only wearing your panties and a tight t-shirt. You open your door and Draco wakes up and stands up quickly. He fell asleep sitting on the floor behind your door. He is still wearing his school uniform.

—What are you doing here, Draco?

—I just wanna talk. —You sigh.

—Come in. —You two sit on your bed.

—Pansy is my ex. We broke up a month ago. I guess she noticed that I've been spending time with you and became jealous. She kissed me forcefully that day.

—Do you still have feelings for her?

—No. I think I have feelings for you. —A single tear starts rolling down your cheek and you wipe it away—. Please forgive me for hurting you.

—It wasn't your fault —you kiss his forehead.

—Will I see you tomorrow?

—We have a date, haven't we? —You smile and he smiles back at you.

—I'll be waiting for you at the Great Hall door at 9:00 am to have breakfast together, ok?

—Can't wait!