The Birthday || One Shot

It was actually you who took this pic today:

You're really glad that Draco and Harry had overcome their differences

You're really glad that Draco and Harry had overcome their differences. They became the best of friends. It has been that way for so long that you don't even remember. It feels like forever.

Draco has changed a lot since you both graduated from Hogwarts, but change can be so good. He married you after graduation and you both moved to a beautiful manor on the outskirts of London to start your new life. He wears glasses now for getting his sight back. His hair became darker, from platinum blond to a beautiful dark blond. He left his hair and facial hair grow. He has a beautiful tanned looking skin. He exercises at gym. He looks healthier and sexier than ever. The pale platinum blond boy he used to be has gone forever.

He became a musician. He sings like an angel and has exceptional skills to play the guitar, the piano and the ukulele. He even changed his fashion style, from wearing dark and formal clothes to wear colorful shirts, jeans and sneakers, but he likes to wear fancy clothes from time to time, specially when you both have a romantic date.

He loves to play golf. You actually have a golf course in the back garden of the manor. He travels the world on his skateboard lecturing about bullying prevention, but he started at Hogwarts, where he was well known for being the school bully in the past.

Draco is a loving father and husband. Your little son Scorpius is best friends with Albus Potter. You love to see them playing in the manor gardens.

Today is Scorpius' tenth birthday. Next year he is gonna start studying at Hogwarts. The manor is full of friends and relatives. Narcissa, Lucius and your parents were the first to arrive. Hermione, Ron and their children are invited as well. Ginny is helping you in the kitchen, she became your best friend since Draco and Harry became friends. Hermione joins you two when she arrives with her family. She is your bestie as well.

Draco enters the kitchen without your noticing. Ginny and Hermione notice it but he shushes the girls by using the single finger on the lips gesture. He hugs you from behind and kisses your neck.

—Please let the catering service take care of this, kitty. I don't want you to effort too much —he says while caressing your belly tenderly. He has a very cute reason to do it: you're seven months pregnant. There are two little Malfoys growing up inside of you. The girls go "aww".

—Ok sweetie, just let me put the last candle on the cake, please —you reply and kiss him sweetly.

—You're a completely different person now, Draco —Hermione states.

—What do you mean, Granger? —Draco asks with a cold but sexy voice. Hermione gets petrified. Ginny and you are trying your best to not to laugh—. Just kidding. Calm down, Hermione —he giggles—. Wow! —he yells.

—Did you feel that? —You ask him.

—Yes! —He replies with a beautiful smile lighting his face up. The babies kick like there's no tomorrow when they feel daddy's hands on your belly...

After singing "Happy Birthday" to Scorpius, he gives a little speech:

—This year, my loving parents gave me the best of gifts, not only one but two of them: the twins. My birthday wish is that my little siblings born healthy —he blows up his birthday candles.

Tears of joy start filling Draco's eyes and tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. The guests go "aww" and give Scorpius an enthusiastic ovation while his proud parents are melting in a loving kiss.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

I confess I felt a cuteness overload while writing this one ❤️

Did you like this one shot? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!