Another Christmas Story || One Shot

It's your Seventh Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin and Draco and you have been best friends since First Year.

It's December 23. Draco and you are in the garden, talking about random stuff.

—What do you want for Christmas? —You ask.

—To be yours —he answers. —You blush and tuck your hair behind your ear.

—Draco, are you conscious that you're dat...

—DRACO! —You get interrupted by his girlfriend. She heard it all.

—Hey Pansy! —Draco says calmly.

—Hey Pansy? HEY PANSY?! YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE CUTE, DRACO MALFOY! —She yells in anger—. Would you mind to leave (Y/N) and I alone? We need to talk about girls stuff.

—Ok, uhm... See you later.

Draco leaves and Pansy looks at you like she were going to kill you.

—And you, (Y/N), you're the worst!

—Come on, Pansy. Draco was just teasing me. It's best friends stuff.

—DON'T LIE TO ME! —She slaps you. You gasp in pain and tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—PANSY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! —Draco yells and comes running towards you—. Go away, (Y/N).

You see anger in his eyes. You nod and go. Draco and Pansy start arguing as you leave, and suddenly, you hear a loud whoosh. You close your eyes and gasp. You start sobbing. You know that Pansy slapped Draco...

It's dinner time. You have been in the Astronomy Tower all the time, gazing at the landscape from the balcony.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps. You turn around and see Draco.

—I knew you were here.

—It's our safest place to hide, isn't it? —He nods.

—You didn't have dinner.

—I'm not hungry.

—I brought you a dessert. It's chocolate pudding. Your favorite —he hands it to you.

—Thanks Draco —you smile and eat a bit, and notice that he has a red mark on his cheek—. Draco... Your cheek —you say worried.

—It's nothing.

—I bet it's burning.

—Yeah, a little.

You get closer to him, stand on tiptoes and kiss his cheek tenderly.

—Better?

—Yes, thanks —he smiles—. You have healed my wounds with your kisses since forever —he tucks your hair behind your ear. You smile—. I broke up with her... I can't be with someone who dares to lay her hands on my best friend.