Sweet Love || Part Two

The next morning, you're sleeping on Draco's sexy chest, wrapped in his strong and muscular arms. He wakes up and smiles to see you sleeping on him peacefully.

—Wake up, sleeping beauty —he whispers. You wake up and look at him with your sleepy eyes and smile—. Morning babe.

—Morning sweetie —you plant a peck on his lips.

—It was a wonderful night. We need to do it again —he bites his lower lip seductively. You smile.

—Definitely. But I wanna do it on your bed next time.

—Your wish is my command, babe —he drops a delicious french kiss on your lips...

Draco has been training you in Occlumency. Since he is an exceptional occlumens, he has been able to keep his mission a secret. He became skilled enough to repel Snape's attempts at Legilimency. He is a death eater, so he suppresses virtually all of the good side of himself, good side that only you've been able to see.

Draco needs you to be prepared. If something goes terribly wrong, Snape or Voldemort himself will go for you. You understand the situation perfectly and are willing to go through this because you love him so much.

You became Draco's lucky charm at Quidditch matches. You always give him a long and juicy good luck kiss before every match, and playfully slap his butt before he rides his broomstick. He giggles when you do it. You blow him kisses from the stands and cheer on him with all your strengths.

The Slytherin team haven't lost a match since Draco and you are sweethearts.

Since the night Draco and you were intimate, you added something very special to do after every single match: taking a refreshing shower together.

Draco and you are in the Room of Requirement as almost every day. You love to draw him silently while he works on his task. You don't wanna disturb him neither break his focus, but he feels your eyes on him and can't help but turn around and smile at you. You walk towards him and hug him from behind.

—Love, please take a break.

—I'm pretty close, sweetheart.

—Please —you squeeze him. Draco sighs and turns around.

—Ok. What do you wanna do, princess?

—Do you know what day is today?

—Yes babe. It's our sixth month anniversary —he replies with a beautiful smile lighting his face up.

—You remembered it —you tell him sweetly.

—How could I forget it? You're the love of my life.

—So do you —you say with tears of joy rolling down your cheeks—. Oh Dray, my sweet Dray —you caress his beautiful face. He cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away by kissing them.