Percents

" That was footage from surveillance cameras at the station. The death of one of the FBI agents is captured here. "

   " Let's see the following scenes again. Raye Penber passing the ticket gate on his way in then boarding the train and then the part where he dies on the platform. "

   " Okay. "

I zoned out as they discussed everything. Today we were looking through security footage on the twelve FBI agents, but we've watched the footage so many times that we have all grown tired. It's boring watching the same thing over and over again. Ryuzake can even say what happens in every tape but keeps rewatching them. 

   ' We need just one clue. '

Mr. Yagami seems to even be dozing off. Stupid Ryuzaki and his sleepless state. Watari was scooping ice cream? As Matsuda talks, Watari hands me an ice cream cone with two scoops of green ice cream on it. 

   " Thank you, Watari. "

   " It's strange, isn't it? "

   " I'm sorry what do you find strange? " Mr. Yagami asks Ryuzaki. 

   " What is it? Did you notice something? " Matsuda asks

I zoned out again as they talked. I wasn't really interested in anything but the answers to my questions. Which was mainly about the envelope he had been carrying to the train. I watched the screen as Ryuzaki pointed out the envelope to everyone. 

   " It was left on the train. "

   " What? "

Everyone looked at me except for Ryuzaki. He knew what I was talking about.

   " Look, we see him board the train with it and when he dies it's not around him or on him. Then if we look at the report of his personal belongings you see that an envelope was not on that list. "

   " Yes, then here if you watch closely you can see that it looks like he may be straining to look inside the train before it closes. " 

   "This means that he saw something before he died. "

   " If that's the case do you two think it could mean something? " Mr. Yagami asked.

   " Wouldn't it be interesting if Kira were on that train? " he asked.

   " That's impossible! " Mr. Yagami stated.

   " No, not entirely. " I said.

   " Yes, maybe he was counting on us to make that assumption and figured he could get away with such a bold move. " Ryuzaki said finishing for me. 

I nodded and stood up. I threw away my napkin and grabbed my phone from the table. I saw a missed call from light. I was about to call him back when I heard a call go off. I looked behind me to see it was Matsuda's phone. Ryuzaki grabbed it from Matsuda's hands and answered it.

   " Yes, this is Suzuki, head of Kira's investigation Public Information division. " He said it in a bored lazy tone. Like the one you would hear from a regular call from someone who is bored of answering calls. 

   " Raye Penber's fiancee. Naomi Misora...I've heard that name before. "

   " Mr. Yagami let him know I'm going to take a call. "

   " Will do. "

I walked outside of the suite and called Light back. 

   " Hello, Y/n? "

  " Hey, Light I saw that you called. "

   " Yeah, I was just wanting to check-in and see how you were doing. "

   " That's sweet of you Light. I'm fine. I'm a little tired because of the boring meeting but otherwise I'm fine. "

   " Well, maybe as for a break. "

   " I can't they need me. "

   " Are you sure? They can't need you that badly. You're exhausted you should go get some rest. "

   " I will later. I promise. I have to go. "

   " Okay. Call me later? "

   " Definitely. Bye. " 

   " Bye. "

I walked back inside and heard yelling.

   " What!? "

I looked around the room and saw Ryuzaki on one end and the task force on the other and I'm right in the middle.

   " -we could all lose our jobs! "

   " You told me you'd be willing to risk your lives for this investigation but you wouldn't risk your jobs? " Ryuzaki asked.

   " Ryuzaki what are the odds that Kira is in one of those households? "

   " Maybe 10% no it's closer to 5%. "

   " Seriously, I'm sorry but it's not worth the risk. "

   " No, of all the people we've investigated so far, not one of them seemed the least bit suspicious. Even if there is only a 1% chance we simply can't afford to ignore it. "

   " Cheif? "

   " I don't have to tell you how deeply offended I am to hear that my family is under suspicion. Having said that just go ahead with it. Make sure you install them everywhere. I don't want any blind spots in the house and that includes the bathroom. "

   " Thank you very much. That was my intention. "

   " I just left for 5 minutes what happened? "

   " Ryuzaki is going to put bugs and wiretaps in Cheif Yagami's house! " Matsuda yelled. 

   " Oh. I see I was wondering when he would take action and decide to do it. "

   " You predicted this Y/n? " Mogi asked

   " Yes. after the FBI agent's death I was wondering how long it would take. "

   " You'll be monitored as well Y/n. " Ryuzaki said bluntly.

   " What!? " The entire task force yelled. 

   " What's the percentage now? "

   " 21%. "

   " Wait? He has a percent on you? What was the original number? " Mr. Yagami asked.

   " Originally it was 35% but since she's been with me almost 24/7 it has gone down to 21%. "

   " How did he get a percentage on you? You've been together since the beginning. "

   " In the beginning when we met he asked about how I felt on the situation I gave him my theory. He seemed to agree with my theory and questioned me asking me about me, myself, being Kira. I told him I wasn't and gave my proof. "

   " Then I told her that I agreed with her theory and the proof she gave me was spot on. She seemed to smart. I thought she was Kira and gave her a 30% chance she was, but then she gave me her proof and she was right and spotless. I then asked her to help me with this case. It went from 30% to 25% to what it is now. 21%. So you will be with me 24/7 from now on until I am sure about who Kira is. "

   " I can do that. "

   " Y/n you aren't going to retaliate? " Mogi asked.

   " I don't really need to. I have nothing to hide. I'm not Kira, I've never been Kira, so he can watch me all he likes under one condition. "

   " What is this condition? "

   " I get bathroom privacy. I'm a girl I at least need that to myself. You or someone can pat me down and take my jacket off but I at least want my bathroom privacy. "

   " I can do that. I'll pat you down when you go to the bathroom but from here on you will be with me under my watch 24/7. "

   " Okay. "

   " Okay. "