Christmas Special

This does not correlate to the real story.

   " And done! "

I took a step back and looked at the cake. It looked awesome.

   ' I used to work at a bakery but my baking skills got rusty

   ' I used to work at a bakery but my baking skills got rusty. Good thing I have a recipe book still at home. '

I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

   " Hello? "

   " Hey, Y/n you might want to head over soon. The snow is supposed to get heavier. "

   " Alright, I'm on my way. "

   "   Awesome! I'll see you in a few minutes. "

   " Bye Light. "

   " Bye, Y/n. "

I hung up and grabbed the plate the cake was on. I left and locked my house and walked over to the Yagami house with the snow falling gently. I knocked on the door and Light opened it. I walked inside and his mom took the cake from me along with telling me I did a good job.

   " You did an excellent job on that cake Y/n. "

   " Thanks. "

   " Let's get some hot chocolate and sit on the couch. "

   " Yes, please. "

We grabbed two cups of hot chocolate and sat down on the couch in their living room. Light and I continued to talk about any and everything. When I was low on hot chocolate I stood up and Light stood up too.

   " Let me get you more. I need to get a refill anyway. "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

I saw his cheeks turn red as he walked away. Then, the sound of the doorbell went off through the house. Everyone seemed busy so I walked to the door. I opened it and saw Ryuzaki standing in the snow with Watari.

   " Ryuzaki? "

   " Hello, Y/n. Could I come in? "

   " Sure. "

I let them inside and closed the door behind them. Ryuzaki took his shoes off and Watari kept his shoes on. I heard footsteps come behind me and I saw Light behind me.

   " Ryuzaki what are you doing here? "

   " I invited him here. "

We turned around to see Mr. Yagami behind us with a Christmas sweater on and a cup of coffee in his hand.

   " I thought Watari, and Ryuzaki would be lonely since it's Christmas and I thought I would invite them to our little Christmas get together. "

   " Mr. Yagami is correct. "

Light handed me my cup of fresh hot chocolate. I took it and thanked him. Ryuzaki and Watari walked further inside. Light walked me back to the couch and Ryuzaki joined us. 

   " So Ryuzaki you don't have any family to visit at Christmas? " Light asked

   " No. " 

   " Why? "

   " I'm sure he has his reasons, Light. " I interjected 

   " I know, but I'm just curious. "

   " I'm afraid I can't let you know that information. "

   " Because you still believe I'm Kira? "

   " Exactly. "

   " Ryuzaki, it is Christmas. Please just put away the theory that I am Kira. "

   " I can't do that Light. "

I decided to get up and leave before I got involved in their argument. I walked into the kitchen and set my mug down. I then walked to the doorway to the kitchen and looked at the couch. It was empty.

   ' Where did they go? '

   " Y/n. "

I turned and saw Ryuzaki stand beside me. 

   " Hey, where did you guys go? I left you two on the couch. "

   " We saw you leave and we decided to find you. "

   " So, where is Light? "

   " Right here. "

I found Light on my other side. We stood there and talked for a bit staying off of the topic of Kira and the investigation. I was paying attention to the conversation when Mrs. Yagami appeared in front of us.

   " That's so cute! "

   " What is it, Mrs. Yagami? "

   " Look up. "

I looked up and saw mistletoe above me. I felt a little red and then looked at the two men beside me. Their faces were a little red. 

   ' What do we do now? '

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw them both leaning in. Their eyes were closed and I took advantage of that. I slipped out from between them and stood next to Sayu. They continued to lean in not knowing I had left and they eventually opened their eyes, but it was too late. Their lips connected and they pecked. Sayu and I laughed as they broke apart and wiped their mouths. Ryuzaki walked over to me and pulled me down into his lap and held me there.

   " How dare you do that to me. "

Light sat in front of us and pulled me towards him. 

   " Yeah, that was disgusting! "