Telling Ryuzaki or Not

Ryuzaki walked further into the room and shut the door behind himself. He walked to the bed and tore our hands apart. He sat on the bed in front of Light and looked at him with his normal look.

   " What were you two doing in here together? "

   " Nothing you need to know about. It was a private conversation between Y/n and me. "

   " Hmmm. "

His thumb traveled to his mouth and he started biting it. Light stood up and grabbed his bag and looked at me.

   " Remember what we talked about. It stays between us. "

Light then left the room. Ryuzaki starred at the chair Light was just sitting in. He turned towards me and his eyes found mine and I could read the curiosity that was in them.

   " What were you two talking about? "

   " W-we were talking about Misa. Her birthday is soon and he was wondering what to get her. "

   " Why would he want to keep it private? "

   " He's embarrassed that he had to ask for help. "

   " Then why did you stutter? "

   " ... "

   " What are you hiding from me? "

He leaned closer to my face and starred into my e/c orbs.

   " I-I'll tell you in time. I need to think about it right now. "

   " I'll give you time but I need to know what you two were talking about. "

   " Why? "

   " Because it could be important to the investigation. "

   " You still suspect Light. "

   " Correct. "

   ' You should. ' 

   " I thought so. "

He stood up and moved to the other side of the bed. He gestured for me to move over so I did. He climbed on top of the bed beside me and laid down. He pulled me closer and held my head against his chest.

   " Get a little sleep before you're released. "

   " I should be getting up and moving around. "

   " Not when I'm with you. You are going to rest and you can be back to work tomorrow but I'll still keep an eye on you. "

   " Fine. "

I shut my eyes and cuddled into his warm chest. I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up I got out of bed and started getting changed into the bathroom. When I was finished Ryuzaki put my shoes on for me and we walked to the lobby. I signed a couple of papers and they allowed me to leave the hospital. I walked outside and saw Watari standing beside the black car. He opened the door and smiled at me.

   " It's good to see you looking well miss Y/n. "

   " It's good to see you two Watari. "

I hugged him and then stepped into the car. Ryuzaki took a seat beside me and Watari started driving us back to the Task Force building. It didn't take long and when we were there Ryuzaki opened the door for me and helped me out. We walked into the building and I saw Light sitting at one of the computers working and his chain was cuffed to a metal pole beside the huge monitor. Ryuzaki grabbed my hand and we walked to Ryuzaki's computer and he sat down. He set me in his lap and took Light's cuff off of the pole and put it back on his own wrist.

   " Can't I go to my room? "

   " I'd prefer it if you stayed with me in case something were to happen. "

   " Does she really have to sit in your lap? " Light asked

   " Yes. It motivates me to keep doing my research on the Death Note. "

   " How? "

   " It motivates me because it reminds me that I will keep her safe and once this is all over it'll be safer for Y/n. Life can go back to normal. "