Finding Someone

I walked into the hotel and traveled up the floors to Ryuzaki's room. When I was there I slowly reached my hand up and knocked on his door. Watari opened the door and his old wise eyes showed concern. 

   " Y/n my dear you are all wet and cold. Your shaking is out of control. "

   " I'm sorry Watari but could I come inside? "

   " If you don't come inside I'll beg for you to come in. Let me grab you a blanket. "

I stepped inside and waited for Watari as I shut the door behind myself. I waited in front of the door and looked down at the floor. I heard light footsteps and knew it wasn't Watari so I kept my head down.

   " Y/n what are you doing here? You're wet and shaking too. What happened? "

   " We can talk in a minute. I'm waiting on Watari. "

   " Please Y/n come further inside. You aren't intruding. You are always welcome here. "

   " Thank you Ryuzaki. "

I walked further into the room and Watari came back and wrapped me in a blanket. Ryuzaki put his arm around me and we walked to the couches. I sat down and he sat opposite me. I continued to stare at the floor until my tears started spilling from my eyes. 

   " Y/n what happened? "

   " Mrs. Yagami invited me over for dinner and I said I would go. When I got there Light's sister, Sayu, said he was upstairs w-w-with his girlfriend. I-I...I walked upstairs and looked in his room a-and saw t-t-them hugging. They seemed r-really happy. It doesn't help either that the girl is a model and singer. I-I couldn't stop myself from shaking so I left. "

   " I see. Are you sure it wasn't a family member? "

   " I've been his best friend since we were babies. I know all of his family. "

I heard Ryuzaki stand up and walk closer to me. He crouched in front of me in his weird position and tilted my head to face him face to face.

   " Y/n I am truly sorry for what has happened. It was brave of you to not burst in there and slap him. It was even braver of you to find someone to talk to about this. Usually, people sit home and cry, but you came to talk. I'm glad you came to talk to me. "

   " Thank you for listening. "

   " Anything for you Y/n. I believe it would be for the best if you to were to take a break and you can sort your thoughts and think about the situation. "

   " I know. I plan on telling him tomorrow. "

   " Alright. If you need me at all I'm here. "

My eyes made contact with his and I felt more tears form in my eyes. I jumped out of the blanket and on to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He was thrown a little off balance and he landed on his butt. He hugged me back tightly and held me to him. 

   " Thank you, Ryuzaki. Thank you. "

I started sobbing into his shoulder and he didn't say a word. He just held me. He patted my head and my hair trying to comfort me. His body felt warm against my cold one. When I stopped crying I pulled away and nodded at him that I was fine. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. He brought out a tub of F/f ice cream ( Or whatever ur comfort food is. Usually, it's ice cream ). He set the tub in my lap and started moving the couches. He moved the small one in front of the TV and turned it on to a show that was randomly on. He picked me up and set me on the couch. He brought more blankets and sat beside me. He covered both of us in the blankets and grabbed the ice cream. He opened it and handed me a spoon.

   " This will help you calm down a little. "

   " Don't you have to work on the Kira case? "

   " I think I can take a break. "

   " But what if I fall asleep? I can just go home. "

   " No, I want you to stay here. The weather isn't getting any better either and I would like to comfort you Y/n. I don't do this for just anyone. So if I were you I would take the rare opportunity and take it. "

   " Thanks, Ryuzaki. "

   " If you fall asleep I'll make sure you're warm. I have insomnia so I won't be able to sleep anyway. "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

We started eating the ice cream and watching the sappy movie. I eventually fell asleep and it was on Ryuzaki's shoulder.

( Ryuzaki's P.O.V. )

I felt something hit my shoulder and saw that Y/n had fallen asleep. I set the tub on the floor and brought her closer to me. Her body was cold.

   ' She'll be sick in the morning. Light I don't know what you've just done, but it could be of use to me. '

I started rubbing her head and she leaned into my touch.

   ' Maybe in more ways than one. If this model had gone to see Light tonight it was most likely because this model is the second Kira. It all connects to thi-'

I felt Y/n stir in my arms. She settled and stayed in her sleep.

   ' This can all wait until tomorrow. Right now I believe I have something more important to take care of. '

I held her closer and changed the channel from a sappy show to one of a detective.