Back to a Percent

" Y/n, what happened the other night? "

Ryuzaki sat me down in a seat and sat in front of me. Like always I couldn't read his face.

   " Nothing worth mentioning. "

   " Then you don't mind telling me. "

   " Not at all. The other night Light showed up at my door while it was raining. He asked to come inside and I said sure. He came inside and sat on my couch. I grabbed him a towel and he dried his hair. Then we hugged. He seemed really dejected so I thought why not comfort him? He's my best friend I couldn't push him away. We hugged for a while and then he calmed down. I cooked dinner and we both ate at my table and he fully calmed down. He slept at my place on the couch that night. In the morning he seemed better. We ate breakfast and then just took a little walk through the park and from there he went home and I went home. That was it. "

   " Hmmm. I have no reason to say you lied to me, do I? "

   " Not really. Ryuzaki that's all that happened. You have my word. "

   " Y/n I am afraid your percentage just went up. "

   " What is it now? "

   " It went from 0% to 5%. "

   " Alright. It's understandable. I was with Light the other night and comforted him when he was suspected of Kira. It's understandable why my percentage went up. "

   " Y/n. "

I looked up at him and he looked at me with a serious face.

   " I am never wrong. Light Yagami is Kira and Misa Amane is the Second Kira. I do not want to have to contain you if you know something about the current situation. "

   " I know as much as you do Ryuzaki. I swear. Why would I betray you after we have been through this much of the investigation and we are so close to catching Kira? "

   " Y/n. "

Ryuzaki stood up and walked to me. He sat in the seat beside me and looked me in the eyes. Nothing was said between us. We just stared at each other.

   " Ryuzaki? "

   " ... "

   " Ryuzaki you are really close. "

Before I knew it Ryuzaki had kissed my cheek. I felt heat rush to my face quickly. He leaned back but still came close to my face.

   " Y/n you might want to get that letter from Watari. "

   " I-I thought you said I couldn't read it. Because you didn't die. "

   " I did say that but I also said that if I live you can't read it until I say so. I am saying you can read it. " He smiled a little before it went away and he walked out of the room.

I stood up to look for Watari. I checked a lot of the rooms but I couldn't find Watari. I went back to the living room and saw Ryuzaki eating some cake. He looked up at me and smirked.

   " So this is a game? "

   " Afraid so. If you want that letter you have to find Watari. I have already informed Watari on my decision to give you the letter on the condition that you find him. "

   " What's so important about this letter? "

   " Oh, it is very important Y/n. It's the only information you may know. "

   " So no one else knows this information? "

   " Correct. "

   " It's about the Kira case, isn't it? "

   " I am afraid it isn't. "

He took a big bite and ate the last piece of cake. But he continued to speak as he swallowed.

   " It has nothing to do with the Kira case. It may be mentioned but it's not what the whole letter is about. "

   " Aren't you supposed to be watching Light right now? "

   " Mogi, Matsuda, Aizawa, and Mr. Yagami have control over him. "

He lifted up his cell phone and continued to smirk at me.

   " Until I get a call on this cell phone then he is in safe hands. When I get a call that means he is contained and the cameras are on him. Now, the letter. "

   " Right. Where is Watari? "

   " I can't tell you that. "

   " Do you want me to have that letter or not? "

   " I want you to have that letter, but I thought it would be more fun this way. "

I turned around and was about to search for Watari when I saw him in the hallway.

   " Watari! "

I was about to run to him when I was held back. I looked down and saw Ryuzaki had wrapped his arms around me and held me to him.

   " I see you want her to find me Mr. Ryuzaki. I shall leave now. Have fun Miss Y/n. "

Watari then disappeared behind a door and Ryuzaki didn't let me go for another couple of minutes. When he did he grabbed my hand and walked to the couch that sat in front of the monitors. He sat down and sat me in his lap.

   " For now rest. Eat some candy. I don't want you to be too stressed out like last time. "

   " But I gotta find Watari. "

   " That can be done later. "

I rolled my eyes and started eating some of the candy and watched the monitors. Eventually, Ryuzaki got a call and he turned the monitors on. Light sat in a room with no TV or anything. There was only a bed and some books. Then, the monitor for Misa Amane came up. I looked away and decided to take a nap.

( Ryuzaki's P.O.V. )

I felt Y/n's head go limp and land on my shoulder.

   ' She fell asleep. '

I held Y/n's body closer to me to keep her warm.

   ' She'll be in for a shock if she is able to get that letter from Watari. I wrote it for her in case I died but maybe it's time for her to read it. Light is now in containment and I am getting closer to getting evidence that he is Kira. It's odd how he confessed he might have been Kira when we have no real proof. At least Y/n is away from Light. I don't trust him at all. He is Kira so I have the right to not trust him. '

I looked down at Y/n and caressed her head.

   ' Maybe her percentage will go down. No doubt it will. I'd rather not find her lying about knowing anything. What reason would she have to lie to me? We have been together since the beginning of this investigation. '