Valentines Day Special

This does not correlate with the story. Happy Valentines Day you beautiful people.

I stepped off of the bus and started walking towards the task force building. As I walked I saw a lot of couples together and there were hearts everywhere. Heart balloons, heart foods, heart-shaped clouds. I pulled my phone out and looked at my calendar on my phone.

   ' February 14th? Oh, it's Valentine's Day. I wonder if Misa will hang up stuff around the building. '

I walked inside and took the elevator to the second floor. I saw the walls covered in hearts. Pink fabric was laid on the small coffee table and everything looked...pink and red. As I walked further inside I noticed what the task force members were wearing. I tried to hold in my laugh but it was very hard and I couldn't control it. I clutched my stomach as I laughed.

   " Would you stop laughing, please? It's embarrassing enough. "

I looked up when Ryuzaki spoke up. He was wearing a light pink shirt, with white jeans. He didn't have any shoes on but he had pink socks on with red hearts all over them. He had a heart sticking out of his head from a headband. He looked sad.

   " I agree with Ryuzaki. This isn't fun. " Light said looking at me.

He was wearing a red suit with a white fancy long-sleeved shirt. His tie was pink with hearts going down the middle.

   " I-I'm sorry. T-This is just too funny. "

Matsuda was wearing white shorts with his normal black shoes and socks. He had angel wings on his back and a halo on his head. He held a bow and an arrow in the shape of a heart. His face was completely red. Mr. Yagami only had on a regular suit and a red tie.

   " You won't be laughing much longer. " Ryuzaki said.

   " Why's that? "

   " Misa! Y/n is here! "

   " She is? "

   " Ryuzaki! "

I saw Misa run downstairs and she grabbed my hand and ran me up to the second floor and to the kitchen.

   " Could you bake me some sweets, please? I know you are really good at it and I've tried making some but I end up burning them. " 

   " Sure. Just leave me in peace, please. "

   " Thank you!"

She hugged me and ran off. I started baking all the sweets and desserts she asked for.