Halloween Special

This is going to take place when Light is on the task force trying to catch Kira. This is in the new building not at the hotels. I just wanted to do a little Halloween special.

I walked to the task force building and went through the front doors. I took off all of my metal objects and walked through the scanners. I grabbed my stuff and got in the elevator and rode to the 2nd level. I got off the elevator and saw everyone working at their computers. The only reason why I was stunned was because the entire place was decorated with Halloween decorations.

   " Morning Y/n. " Light said smiling at me.

   " Good morning LIght. What's with all the decorations? "

   " Misa. She wanted to hang up decorations to get the spirit of Halloween going through the building. "

   " But shouldn't we be focused on Kira? "

   " Yes, we should but she insisted that we put up decorations and carve pumpkins. I don't really see the point. It would only distract us. " Ryuzaki said while keeping his eyes on his monitor.

   " So, did everyone put up decorations? "

   " No, just Mogi. " Light said.

   " Okay. I'm going to go to my computer and start working. "

   " Can you actually help me for a moment Y/n. " 

   " Sure, Light. what do you need help with? "

   " Well, I was looking through these files and I thought this was a little suspicious. "

   " I can't see it. "

   " Here, let me bring you closer. "

He put an arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I looked at the paper and was reading it when a voice rang through the room.

   " Y/n! Get away from my Light! "

   " Sorry, Misa. "

I whispered a ' sorry ' to Light and sat in my usual seat in front of my computer beside Ryuzaki. I started reviewing the Kira files when a voice interrupted my thought process.

   " Spider? "

   " What? "

I looked beside me at Ryuzaki and saw him holding out a sweet that looked like a cute spider. It was a chocolate-covered strawberry with pretzel legs. He was holding it out to me.

   " Sure. Thank you. "

I ate it and loved the flavors that exploded in my mouth. I smiled at the flavors and thanked him once more. He nodded and continued to eat out of the tray of Halloween sweets and work. I heard footsteps behind my chair and then my chair was being pulled away from my computer. I looked to see that Misa was pulling me away from my computer.

   " What is it Misa? "

   " Y/n I wanna dress you up in a costume! "

   " Misa I don't know how I feel about that. It sounds like fun but I'm swamped with work. I have to get on it immediately and get it finished as quickly as I can. "

   " Nonsense. Go, let Misa dress you up Y/n. Your work can wait a couple of minutes. I'll do some of it while you are gone. " Ryuzaki said smirking up at me.

   " Yay! Let me go grab one thing before we go to my floor. "

Misa ran off and I glared at Ryuzaki.

   " This is payback for eating the last piece of cake Y/n. "

   " Ryuzaki you little bas-"

   " Let's go Y/n! "

Misa grabbed my arm and pulled me to the elevator before I could finish my sentence. I saw Light chuckling at the situation and Ryuzaki was smirking at me as the elevator doors closed. When they opened again we were on Misas floor and the doors opened to her living room. She ran with me to her room. She opened her door and we were inside. She started rummaging through her closet. 

   " Here try this on! "

She threw a costume at me and I grabbed it and stood up from her bed. I walked into the bathroom to change into the costume. When I looked in the mirror I saw how the outfit looked on me.

 When I looked in the mirror I saw how the outfit looked on me

   ' Why Misa why? '

I walked out of the bathroom and she screamed.

   " You look so good in that! Now I have to change! "

   " Okay, I'm going downstairs to get back to work. "

   " Okay! "

I left her room and went back to the office floor. When the doors opened I walked out and walked to my chair that was sitting beside Ryuzaki's. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked. When I sat down I tried doing work but I could hear Matsuda trying not to laugh.

   " You know what go on ahead and laugh. "

Then they all burst in laughter except for two individuals. Light and Ryuzaki. They weren't laughing at all their faces were just red. I continued to type when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and Light.

   " This reminds me of when we were kids and we would dress up for Halloween. "

   " Yeah, I remember that. Those were the good old days. "

   " They were but now we've grown up together. "

He took my hand and held it in his. I blushed from his action and turned my head away. Suddenly I was pulled away from Light. My chair rolled away from him and towards Ryuzaki. When my chair reached him he wrapped his arms around the back of the chair and around me.

   " Sorry, Light I need her for a moment. " 

   " Ryuzaki why can't you just let us hold a conversation!? "

   " Because we have work to do. "

Unbeknownst to them. As they were arguing Misa put mummy wrappings around Ryuzakis and she put a witches hat on Light's head. I just listened to the argument as it continued. Light had grabbed on to one of my arms and Ryuzaki held on to my other arm. We were now standing and they were pulling at my arms.

   " Let her go! "

   " You first! "

   " Let me go! I'm not a piece of candy! "