Killing Kira and the Copy

" Honestly, all this time I'd never picture you as an old man Mr. Stalker. "

   " I am not your stalker. I'm a detective with the NPA. "

   " What? Wait. I remember now. You told me I was being arrested for being the second Kira. You mean that was for real? No, you're a stalker. There's no way the police would blindfold me and tie me up all fetishy like that. Anyways, it's kind of weird that you have my hands and feet all tied up, even though you are planning to let me go. "

   " Please just keep quiet. "

   ' Thank you, Mr. Yagami. '

We continued to drive and once we made it out of the city we drove into an old hidden tunnel. I stayed quiet as Misa talked. Ryuzaki instructed me not to say anything. The headlights lit up the tunnel and we came to a stop right before the end. The tunnel didn't lead out it stopped at a wall with doors. Light and Aizawa stood in front of the metal wall.

   ' So, this is where Light was being detained. '

Lights' hands were tied behind his back. He stopped and Mr. Yagami opened the door for Misa. I got out as well. Misa, of course, ran to Light looking like she was about to cry. Light looked at me and then to Mr. Yagami.

   " Dad Y/n, tell me, what's all this about? "

   " He's your dad? Oh my God. I totally called your dad a stalker and said that he was old and all kinds of other rude stuff. "

Light looked at me and I just shook my head. Misa started apologizing and talking really fast. I rolled my eyes when she started introducing herself properly. Eventually, we got them in the car and we started driving off again. I sat in the front with Mr. Yagami while Light and Misa sat in the back. We started driving away from the hidden tunnel.

   " I was starting to think I'd never get out of there, but it feels good to finally be cleared. "

   " No. I'm afraid you two are being taken to your execution. "

Light and Misa looked shocked and scared as they leaned forward and continued to listen to Mr. Yagami talking.

   " I wanted to be the one to escort you to the execution site. It was secretly built in an underground facility, not far from here. "

   " Execution! "

   " What? Is this a joke? "

   " What the hell are you talking about? "

   ' They're in hysterics. '

   " L is convinced that you are Kira, Light and that Misa Amane is the Second Kira. He is convinced that the only way we can prevent the murders, is to execute the two of you. "

   ' Why the hell am I here? Why did L want me to come with Mr. Yagami? Why are we going to an execution sight? What is L doing? '

Light continued to yell at his father. Misa would yell sometimes but it was mainly Light.

   " L made this decision, not me, and his word is absolute. Over the years, he's tackled the most difficult cases, solving all of them. He's never been wrong. We're almost there. "

We drove out of the tunnel and I saw the setting sun in the distance. Mr. Yagami pulled hard off of the rode. I was slammed into the door as he pulled that sharp turn. The rest of the ride was rough until we stopped on a platform underneath the bridge. I felt my heartbeat at the situation.

   ' What the hell? '

   " Where are we right now? Why did you bring us out in the middle of nowhere? What is this? "

   " I decided it would be better for us if I brought you here, instead of the execution site. Listen to me. I'm going to kill you here and then kill myself. " Mr. Yagami said turning around and facing them.

   ' What? ' I screamed in my head,

   " What? What are you talking about, Dad? You can't that's crazy! What about Y/n? You can't kill her too! You can't! "

   " I'm bound by my responsibilities as a parent and as a chief of the NPA. "

   " Dad think about it! If we die here, the truth will never be revealed! You have to let us escape! "

   " That's why Y/n is here. Y/n is going to be the witness. I'm afraid L sent her with me so she could say goodbye to you both. But, since I'm going to kill you both here and now she will witness what is going on so when the authorities come they can know I did it! It's too late now I'm afraid. "

I looked as chief Yagami pulled out a pistol from his jacket. I could see Mr. Yagami seating along with Light. Misa looked incredibly frightened. He pointed the gun at Lights head and Light looked down the barrel.

   " Please, stop, Dad! I'm not Kira! "

I could feel myself start to sweat. I didn't know what to do. I was half tempted to grab the gun but at the same time, I didn't know anything about what to do. If I grabbed the gun and Mr. Yagami fired my hands would be burned by the metal barrel. If I pulled the gun the bullet would only fly around the car until it hit somebody.

   ' I'm stuck. '

   " If I die here, Kira wins! Can't you see? "

Light continued to struggle but Mr. Yagami put the pistil on Light's forehead.

   " Amane, I'm going to die here with my son. But I have no reason to kill you. Do you understand what I'm saying?  It's only a matter of time before the police locate this car. Then they'll transport you to the original site and execute you there. Y/n will witness all of this and makes sure you don't runoff. "

Mr. Yagami loaded the chamber with a bullet.

   " Light, my son from one murderer to another, I'll see you in Hell. "

   " No, dad! "

   " No! Stop it! " Misa screamed

   " Y/n! "

Light screamed my name and I felt chills at hearing him scream my name. I closed my eyes as the sound of a gunshot was heard. I could feel tears in my eyes and I could feel myself getting a headache. After the gunshot I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to open them.