Orochimaru And Tsunade Wedding

A/N: Going back and editing this story.

Third person's P.O.V

It was the month of July. Three years after the Second Shinobi War.

Everything was slowly coming back together. Konoha has fully healed from the war and everyone was going back to living their lives.

Today in question was a special day for Tsunade Senju today is her wedding day.

'I can't believe Orochimaru asked me to marry him back when we were trapped in that cave. I always thought he was just being a jerk when he sounded happy that Dan was dead. But this whole time he just is jealous of Dan for winning my heart.' Tsunade said in her head remembering the day Orochimaru had proposed.

'Tsunade will you please marry me I know I can be a heartless jerk at times. But it only because I love you so much that it hurts when you ignore me are acting like you don't care about me.'

Tsunade started to tear up thinking about that day. She couldn't believe how cruel she was to him. Without even giving him a chance to explain why he could be so rude sometimes.

A knock on the door disturbed her from thinking any more about what he said to her they were trapped in that cave.

"Come in!" Tsunade said looking back at the door.

The door opens to reveal Mito and Shizune.

"Obachan! And Shizune!" Tsunade said smiling.

"What wrong honey your makeup ruin?" Mito asked.

"Nothing I'm just a little nervous about the wedding," Tsunade replied sitting down in a chair.

"Well, that normal but there nothing to worry about your about to marry a kind and very handsome man, Tsuna-chan," Mito said smiling at Tsunade while she and Shizune walk over to Tsunade and start fixing her makeup.

"Of course, after getting married you we have to think about the feelings of both partners in the marriage. But marriage makes the love between partners stronger." Mito said."Your about to marry a man who loves you a lot and would do anything to make you happy. So there nothing to be scared about your going to be fine."

"You look wonderful in your wedding dress by the way dear," Mito said as she steps back to take in her handwork.

"Thanks, Obachan it thanks to you and Shizune."

"Of course, milady glad to help," Shizune said.

Mito grabs her hand gently and leads her out of the room.

"Come on, it's time."

**

Tsunade was now walking down the aisle. Beautiful purple rose flower petals scattered across the floor, by the cute little flower girl in front of her. While Hiruzen Sarutobi wife Biwako was playing beautiful wedding music on the piano.