Runaway Tiger

At hokage tower

Naruto,  Kushina, and Minato congratulations on becoming chuinn, but even through your chuinn now you will still be going on missions with your sensei," the Third hokage explained.

"Ok if that the case were is Orochimaru sensei?" Kushina asked.

"He be here was he soon. He should be back from the solo mission. I sent him on he probably had to make a stop somewhere," the Third hokage stated.

"Sorry i'm late had to get heal at the hospital first that solo S-rank mission was more difficult than expected,"  Orochimaru stated working inside of the office with a bandage on his wrist.

"Well, now that you are here I will give you your mission. Your mission is to capture a tiger that went missing from the zoo," The Third hokage explained.

"Understand we be right on it," Orochimaru said.

**

So, team, Orochimaru left the hokage tower.

"Were would a tiger run off to?" Kushina asked looking around for someone a tiger might hide.

"I will summon one of my snakes to try and locate it," Orochimaru stated.

"Summoning jutsu!"  Orochimaru then  summons a small green snake."Vex I need you to help can you try and track down a missing tiger from the zoo for us?" Orochimaru asked.

"Understand Lord Orochimaru I will locate the tiger right away," Vex said.

After a few minutes of waiting.  Vex finally came back and told team Orochimaru where the tiger was located.

"So the tiger is in the forest of death?" Naruto asked.

"That what Vex told me so let's get going and capture that tiger," Orochimaru replied.

**

Forest of death

"Were close to our target I can feel the vibrations of its feet, Orochimaru stated.

"You can I don't feel anything," Naruto stated trying to sense the vibrations.

"You may be a sensory ninja like me son but your not as skilled as me, "Orochimaru explained.

"Roar!"

"Well, there is are tiger how are we going to capture it?" Kushina asked.

"Maybe  I can make it lose its balance use wind style then we grab it and cage it," Minato stated.

"Wind Style:  great breakthrough!"  Minato then aimed a gust of wind at the tiger. The tiger then jumped out of the way of the wind gust.

"Water style: liquid bullets!"  Kushina shot water from her mouth at the tiger. The tiger then avoided it by climbing up the tree.

"Striking shadow snake!" Snakes shot out of Naruto's sleeves and aim for the tiger's legs. The snakes ended up missing the tiger since it jumped out of the way.

"That tiger is more skill than we expected no wonder the hokage said it was c-rank," Minato stated.

"Yeah, I thought capturing a simple tiger would be a mission for genin,"  Kushina stated.

"You would never give this kind of mission to a genin Kushina it way too difficult of a mission for them," Orochimaru explained. "There's no way a genin could capture a tiger. It way different from capturing a pet cat."

The tiger then jumped from the tree and came charging at Kushina trying to hit her with his claw.

"Genjutsu paralysis binding!" Orochimaru then paralyzes the tiger so it couldn't move.

The tiger tries to break free from the binding.  So then Orochimaru used crushing snake construction snakes then bind around the tiger squeeze the tiger.

"Ok release it should be too tried to move cage it now Minato and Naruto,"  Orochimaru said releasing the justu.

"Are you ok Kushina your not hurt?" Orochimaru asked.

"I think I might have twisted my ankle. When I tried to move out of the way if being hit by its claw," Kushina said.

"We have Tsunade take a look after reporting into the hokage about the mission," Orochimaru said.

"Right we better get going then sensei," Kushina said nodding.

**

Hokage tower

"I see your mission was a success," The third hokage said.

"Yes Lord hokage but I will admit it was a difficult mission,"  Minato stated.

"Yeah, it probably was being that the target was a tiger powerful enough to break out of its cage at the zoo," The third hokage said.

"Do you want us to take the tiger back to the zoo now?" Naruto asked.

"No team Jiraiya that standing behind will behind it back you four go home and rest," The third hokage said pointing at Team Jiraya which consist of Ino-Shika-Cho.

"Ok bye Lord hokage," Kushina and Minato both said.

"Yeah bye, Sarutobi sensei,"  Orochimaru said. "Also the tiger outside in its cage be guarding by one of my snakes."

"Understand," Jiraya said.

"Kushina I think  Tsunade still at the hospital working so why don't you go see her to get your ankle looked at," Orochimaru stated looking over at Kushina who was limping.

"Understand sensei I go right now," Kushina said turning towards the direction of the hospital.

So Naruto and Orochimaru walked home. While  Minato went to help Kushina head to the hospital.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Q: What did you think of their first mission as a Chunin?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 12/6/20]