Beginning The Academy

First-year at the academy

Naruto Senju is now six years old. He and his family were making their way from the land of rice paddies. To head back to their home in the leaf village.

After walking for a while the family finally made it to the village gate. They were greeted by the chunin ninja who was in charge of the gate.

"Lady Tsunade it has been a while since the last seen you. The same thing goes for you L-lord Orochimaru," the gatekeeper said looking at Orochimaru with fear in his eyes.

"Looks like people still fear me well guess it can't be helped," Orochimaru stated.

"Don't worry about them they stop being afraid when they realized how sweet a person you really are," Tsunade said.

"Your right let's go home and get Naruto to bed since he seems to be falling asleep," Orochimaru stated looking at Naruto who was in his arm drifting off to sleep.

"Yeah, let's go his first day tomorrow he will be starting this year's class a day late since we came back later than we planned," Tsunade stated.

Once the family arrived back home. They took Naruto upstairs to his room to put him to bed.

**

Next day

Orochimaru was in the kitchen making breakfast for the family.

"Morning Orochi," Tsunade greeted while walking into the kitchen.

"Morning hime how Mito doing since she transferred the ninetails to that girl what her name kushina. While we're away in the land of rice paddies?" Orochimaru asked.

"She doing good but she a whole lot weaker now. But other than that she is going to be ok," Tsunade explained.

"Breakfast is done could you go wake Naruto so he can eat his breakfast," Orochimaru stated.

Tsunade went upstairs to go wake up Naruto so he can come to eat breakfast. While waiting for Tsunade to come back Orochimaru went to Mito's room to bring her some food.

"Morning Mito here is some breakfast," Orochimaru said. He then headed her the plate of food.

"Thank you  Oro-Kun your food is always delicious," Mito stated.

Tsunade finally came down with a fully awake. That was running right behind her.

"Morning Otōsan today my first day at the academy I'm so excited!" Naruto shouted.

"Yeah, I hope you are prepared because it won't easy but always try your best," Orochimaru stated.

"Your Otōsan right it won't be easy but we both believe in you," Tsunade said.

Ao the family sat at the table and ate their breakfast together.  Naruto kept talking about how excited is for going to the academy to learn how to be a ninja.

**

At the academy

Naruto just walked through the door to go to his class. Once the teacher saw him. The teacher asked him to come to the front of the class.

"Your the kid who just joined this come here and introduce yourself teacher said.

"My name is Naruto Senju and I'm the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru."

"Does anyone have any questions for Naruto?" The teacher asked.

"I have one have come we never saw you around the village if your the son of lady Tsunade and lord Orochimaru?" Minato asked.

"Because I and my parents were living in the land of rice paddies. Due to someone trying to attack me on my 1st birthday," Naruto explained.

"Anymore more questions for Naruto?"  the teacher asked.

"No well then let's get on with the class then," the teacher stated.

Naruto Senju go ahead and take a seat in the empty seat next to Minato the boy with blonde hair sitting in the desk on the front left," the teacher said.

"Hey, nice to meet you Minato you look younger than me yet you're already in the academy," Naruto stated.

"How old are you Naruto Senju?" Minato asked.

"I'm 6 years old was going to start the academy at 5 but my parents decided to wait one more year," Naruto explained.

"Well, I'm 5 years old I choose to start the academy early," Minato explained.

The teacher spent hours talking about charka control and charka points.  Now the class was going outside to do practice sparring.

**

Outside

Once the class was all outside. The first spar match was about to begin.

Naruto Senju  vs. Minato Namikaze

"Clone jutsu!" Naruto created two clones to try and distract Minato.

"Clones I won't fall for that,"  Minato said.

Naruto then ran behind Minato and used his powerful punching skills.

"Not bad nice punch and speed," Minato said.

"Striking shadow snake!"  Naruto said trying to use his most recent justu he was learning but it failed.

"Well looks like I still can't get that justu to work," Naruto said.

Minato then made four clones and snuck up on Naruto. He then kicked him in the back.

Naruto tries to use Striking shadow snake again but failed.

"That enough Minato win the match," the teacher said.

After all the sparring matches.  That was the end of class. So all of the kids left the academy and headed home for the day.

Naruto was just waiting for whoever was coming to pick him up from class.

Tsunade arrived to pick up Naruto and the two of them started talking while walking home.

"Hi, Naruto has was class today?" Tsunade asked.

"It was good  Okāsan we talked about charka control and charka points," Naruto replied.

"Yeah did you do anything else today?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah, we did some practice sparring,"  Naruto explained.

They finally arrived home waiting for Orochimaru to come home. Once Orochimaru got home from hanging out with Jiraiya.  Naruto told his father about everything that happened today at the academy.  He even talks about the kids he met today.

[Eidited 11/18/20]