Learning Medical Jutsu

"Hey, Otōsan do you know where okasan is?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, she upstairs in our bedroom now if you excuse me I will be in my private library if you need me," Orochimaru started.

"Ok thanks, Otōsan but before you go have you ever heard of a kid name Obito Uchiha?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, he would always come to bother me at the ramen shop asking me to help him with training believe his father was one of my old anbu partners," Orochimaru replied.

'Wow, Otōsan worked with a lot of kids' parents in the ANBU.' Naruto thought.

"I see was asking because I ran into him this morning while out for a walk," Naruto explained.

"I see well he a nice boy maybe you have him as one of your genin," Orochimaru stated. "He will make a great student."

"Maybe I will just have to wait and see well I'm going to go look for okasan see you later Otōsan," Naruto said.

**

With Tsunade...

"Good afternoon Naruto is there something you need son?" Tsunade asked watching Naruto walk inside the bedroom.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could teach me medical jutsu," Naruto explained.

"Yeah, but why do you want to learn medical jutsu all of sudden?" Tsunade asked.

"Well since I will become a sensei of genin then eventually join the anbu. I figure it might be a good idea for me to know how to heal them just in case I need to," Naruto explained.

"I see well then I will teach you medical jutsu come with me we will practice in your Otōsan study," Tsunade stated.

**

Orochimaru's Study...

"I want you to try healing this fish that laying on the table, "Tsunade explained.

So Naruto then started working on healing the fish. Which wasn't going so way so far.

"The important thing you need for medical jutsu is good charka so if you want the medical jutsu to work control your chakra," Tsunade explained.

I understand Okāsan I think I can heal the fish correctly now Naruto said.

After giving it another try the fish started to flop a little bit.

Nice job Naruto that enough training for today we continue training more tomorrow. Tsunade said.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

A/N: I was at first thinking of completing rewriting this story and book two. Because I felt the plot was kind of too fast-paced and could use some work. But I decided that would just fix my grammar mistakes. I might rewrite it if people want me to.

Q: What do think of the story so far?

Q: Who do you think will be on Naruto's team?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/31/20]